PDA

View Full Version : VW Golf 1.2 TSI more power

Jamstarkey
21st February, 2020, 08:52 AM
Hi , possible more power in this car? Thanks:peaceful:

Myjector
21st February, 2020, 09:10 AM
Sure if you want test it solution you can pm me this time (RON95 and 98 Solution)

raceshadow
21st February, 2020, 09:19 AM

Buy a file from some good tuning company. You take a lot of risk looking for a free TSI file on the Internet. Because you can tell the engine adios amigos.

Jamstarkey
21st February, 2020, 09:21 AM
Sure if you want test it solution you can pm me this time (RON95 and 98 Solution)

Sorry I did not understand, do I have to write you in PM for solution? But why not here under the post?

Jamstarkey
21st February, 2020, 09:22 AM
Buy a file from some good tuning company. You take a lot of risk looking for a free TSI file on the Internet. Because you can tell the engine adios amigos.

Thanks for the tip friend.

Johnwick88
21st February, 2020, 09:31 AM

Here what u Need.

Jamstarkey
21st February, 2020, 10:07 AM
Thanks can I have a pass?

Johnwick88
21st February, 2020, 10:13 AM
Thanks can I have a pass?

Sent in your PM

AVDigitale
21st February, 2020, 05:13 PM
free tuning for TSI i don't aspect safe tune
better pay for good tune ,and don't pay for engine
BR

Johnwick88
21st February, 2020, 09:24 PM
free tuning for TSI i don't aspect safe tune
better pay for good tune ,and don't pay for engine
BR
And who should pay?
I don't see quality tuners here.
Don't be envious,
He will be the one to say if my job has been good and if he breaks the engine. LOL

AVDigitale
21st February, 2020, 11:42 PM
i didn't saying for you nothing here i writed for him that for petrol tuning needed to be good and no one can make free

Jamstarkey
28th February, 2020, 02:13 PM
Here what u Need.
Great Job friend. Thank you very much.

Lambda1
28th February, 2020, 02:28 PM
i didn't saying for you nothing here i writed for him that for petrol tuning needed to be good and no one can make free
It can be done free but I also dont want to do it free because time consuming.

AVDigitale
29th February, 2020, 01:44 PM
It can be done free but I also dont want to do it free because time consuming.
why to make file free for petrol ,he or others sell our work for good money and we lost time and in the end nothing...

Johnwick88
29th February, 2020, 02:29 PM
why to make file free for petrol ,he or others sell our work for good money and we lost time and in the end nothing...
You're absolutely right but the same goes for Diesel. I am convinced that here there are many mechanics who have different profiles making money with our work and our time.
But I see people continually creating mod files for everyone. It doesn't make sense to me.

AVDigitale
29th February, 2020, 02:41 PM
You're absolutely right but the same goes for Diesel. I am convinced that here there are many mechanics who have different profiles making money with our work and our time.
But I see people continually creating mod files for everyone. It doesn't make sense to me.
one egr off is not problem or dtc off
but remap i need 1h to make file and to post free and orthers selling my file in the end we are crazzy helping here for free
i see everyday one user here help for 10 files in day free and in the end of the day he need help again for customer car and need free.

Johnwick88
29th February, 2020, 02:48 PM
However, rest assured that these people who by 10 rows a day alone smoke in the eyes and no quality. these engines will not last long.

Lambda1
29th February, 2020, 06:51 PM
I get help here thats why I help others :).