View Full Version : Fluence Valeo V4 237100131R, injection protection state

hussamultratec
21st February, 2020, 01:48 PM
Hi, I have a Renault Fluence:
ECU:Valeo V40 237100131R
VIN: VF1LZBP0A42738561
Year: 2010
Eng. Typ.:16V, 1.6
it cranks but engine doesn't turn on, diagnostic tool results on Engine ECU apears in live data that no VIN number is registered, and is on Injection Protection state.
Also on UCH in live data says that is immobilizer code of engine ECU is blank.

Pls I need help, I tried to use Julie emulator did all illustrated instruction but it gave negative results, the car reached to my workshop after several technicians before whom tried to resolve the problem but they didn't achieve, so am affraid that the dumps of the engine ECU is modificated, so pls can some one send me virgin files , or any idea how to resolve.

Atteched files of ECU dumps, thanks for those how help or participate.

borafuz
16th May, 2020, 03:00 PM
hello, if you still have not solved it, give me dump of the uch and the ecu to twin the data. The problem is that the data of the ecu is erased for that I need the data from the uch.

hussamultratec
18th May, 2020, 12:01 PM
hello, if you still have not solved it, give me dump of the uch and the ecu to twin the data. The problem is that the data of the ecu is erased for that I need the data from the uch.

Hi, thank you for trying to help me, I will try to read the dump file for the UCH in order to upload it.

JETRONIC1
19th August, 2020, 02:11 AM
do you solve it ?

gretter diego
16th October, 2022, 06:45 PM
hello. Could you help me with a desynchronized fluence?

elektrotun
27th October, 2022, 06:42 PM
For helping need post dumps here