PDA

View Full Version : TV UNLOCKING KIT

mint147
7th January, 2010, 11:45 PM
HI ALL, I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE SOME TV UNLOCKING EQUIPMENT. IF ANYBODY CAN RECOMMEND A PRODUCT OR SOME INFO ABOUT WHAT TO LOOK FOR OR A GOOD SOURCE TO BUY FROM IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFULL THANKS IN ADVANCE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.:beerglass:

Jose19
8th January, 2010, 12:31 AM
HI ALL, I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE SOME TV UNLOCKING EQUIPMENT. IF ANYBODY CAN RECOMMEND A PRODUCT OR SOME INFO ABOUT WHAT TO LOOK FOR OR A GOOD SOURCE TO BUY FROM IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFULL THANKS IN ADVANCE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.:beerglass:
Attention of " Caps Lock " = Scream

mint147
9th January, 2010, 12:13 AM
thanks for your help...........

Jose19
9th January, 2010, 12:55 AM
Me ??? " you must be bored " !!!!

No mate.
But you need learn aboat foruns and post correctly post ...............
And also learn to use " Search Bottun ".

z786
9th January, 2010, 07:51 PM
most new tv's need extra hardware, but this shud be good enuff

China ECU Tools Centre (http://www.ecutool.com/productshow.asp?id=1122&sortsid=3519&sorts=TV%20Activator)

mint147
10th January, 2010, 09:50 PM
cheers mate thats good of you thanks:cheers:

mint147
10th January, 2010, 10:01 PM
thats right i am new to forums and maybe i am not up to date with the runnings but thats were people who do know might help.

looney2008
10th January, 2010, 10:04 PM
TRY MODEL ECT

mint147
11th January, 2010, 12:24 AM
another bored lonely no woman man...............

Jose19
11th January, 2010, 12:59 AM
another bored lonely no woman man...............
A little education will be apreciate friend !!!!

Respect all members !!!!

mint147
11th January, 2010, 11:59 AM
you have got nothing to input into my asked question so please just stay out the way.............. its people with nothing positive to add who make people like me waste my time answering people like you. i will put it in real terms stop wasting my time.... please.... thank you. go and post on another thread if you had something positive to offer i would respect you but you have not.............end of.

"CAPS LOCK = SCREAM"
"LEARN TO POST CORRECTLY"

do me a favour.......

i am a busy kid who just asked a question about some tv unlocking kit and i have got you going on..... you are a sad little man who does not command respect you have to earn respect mate and by carring on like a little faggot you wont get none from me.

you have made me laugh though.:burnout: