PDA

View Full Version : ppd1.2 ecu bdm help

mrjay88
22nd February, 2020, 12:16 AM
i have come to terms that i have semi bricked my ppd1.2 ecu because i flash the wrong software version and it has now locked me out not letting me flash via obd anymore because the immo is active and my mpps v18 says invalid key even in recovery mode so i have done some research please correct me if im wrong i need a bdm frame a ktag and a optican 201 bdm adapter for this ecu so i can fix the flash but i dont know what bench power supply to get i know the ecu needs around 12.5 to 13v if im not mistaken and i would like to read the eeprom and reset the flash counter can ktag do this any help will be very much appreciated

mrjay88
22nd February, 2020, 12:52 PM
i have come to terms that i have semi bricked my ppd1.2 ecu because i flash the wrong software version and it has now locked me out not letting me flash via obd anymore because the immo is active and my mpps v18 says invalid key even in recovery mode so i have done some research please correct me if im wrong i need a bdm frame a ktag and a optican 201 bdm adapter for this ecu so i can fix the flash but i dont know what bench power supply to get i know the ecu needs around 12.5 to 13v if im not mistaken and i would like to read the eeprom and reset the flash counter can ktag do this any help will be very much appreciated

anyone help please

Stig33
22nd February, 2020, 01:17 PM
Here you have 2 BDM backup from PPD1.2....

03G906018EM
03G906018ER