22nd February, 2020, 07:56 PM
Hello
I need Fap and EGR OFF on Bmw 123D.

HW: 07809002
SW: 1037390656

Ver.HW: 0281013776
SW agg.: 07810233

Help Please..

Ori file and one possible Mod File are attached. I read the file with KESS.

Thanks a lot.

momogsm
22nd February, 2020, 08:42 PM
HI

DPF OFF, EGR OFF, CHECKSUM CORRECTED

PASS IN PM

REPORT BACK

THANKS

flag
22nd February, 2020, 08:46 PM
don't forget, mercedes and bmw, just manual solution. i have solution for you. if you need contact me

corylr
22nd February, 2020, 09:01 PM
don't forget, mercedes and bmw, just manual solution. i have solution for you. if you need contact me

Send me a private message with soluzione, thanks a lot

corylr
22nd February, 2020, 09:03 PM
HI

PASS IN PM

REPORT BACK

THANKS

Thanks, when I come back at home, I try this

corylr
23rd February, 2020, 02:02 PM
HI

PASS IN PM

REPORT BACK

THANKS

Hi friend,
One question, the file that you attached have also the DTC codes or not? I would like to keep them.

corylr
23rd February, 2020, 08:58 PM
Starting from the modified file that was made by DimSport which should have DPF OFF, Swirl OFF and EGR OFF, can someone help me to add the EGR OFF in this map? And tell me if this map, which is currently in the car, is good or not?

I think they forgot to close the EGR because if I unplug the tube attached to the valve, the car changes sound and the engine light turns on, and the diagnosis it gives me low EGR air flow error.

Otherwise I will go back to my installer tomorrow and blame him for a bad job.

flag
23rd February, 2020, 09:09 PM
mate, pay someone and don't miss your time, don't brick ecu and don't trouble with the customer, a file for that car cost around 50 euro to the tuners, why you should to earn 100% of money from a job that do someone else for you?

corylr
23rd February, 2020, 10:20 PM
mate, pay someone and don't miss your time, don't brick ecu and don't trouble with the customer, a file for that car cost around 50 euro to the tuners, why you should to earn 100% of money from a job that do someone else for you?

I thought that in this forum there was the spirit of collaboration between geeks...

flag
23rd February, 2020, 10:22 PM
yes mate collaboration with a help help thoughts, no help of jobs ;) . you are asking a job not a opinion. anyway sorry for my suggest

corylr
24th February, 2020, 02:43 PM
yes mate collaboration with a help help thoughts, no help of jobs ;) . you are asking a job not a opinion. anyway sorry for my suggest

I apologize if I have been misunderstood ...
I have tried to study and analyze the map, but I do not have much experience for this reason I asked for help, because it is the first time that I try myself in a similar job