PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Freighliner Cascaida CM2250

battleship7
22nd February, 2020, 08:11 PM
Hi Has anyone got a tested solution for this (ADBLUE, DPF EGR). Let it be known i am looking for a tuner for these trucks as i have plenty waiting. Contact me in my DM and lets talk. Before you contact me check the attached file. And yes...This file is original. My truck is in limp, we will discuss terms of how will will work on skype, i will test your solution and if it works payment is done to you and you are hired for more similar jobs to come. "Payment-first" people please dont bother waste my time. All of you say the same nonsense (i can but pay first) until you realize you cant and then you start talking shit! Seriously its annoying and dishonest. I need genuine people

Filesstart
22nd February, 2020, 08:22 PM
Neeed know a goood tunner to work with him ... Or use website

Envoyé de mon ASUS_Z01RD en utilisant Tapatalk

battleship7
23rd February, 2020, 07:33 AM
everyone claims to be a tuner.

battleship7
23rd February, 2020, 07:38 AM
Neeed know a goood tunner to work with him ... Or use website

everyone claims to be a tuner. You must read my instructions above and engage me at that level, then we start from there. I am not going to anyone's website i want to deal with a person who knows their shit. Websites are not people

Filesstart
23rd February, 2020, 10:02 AM
I can help you ..

But neeed be a good persone ... And dont belive all

gitko
23rd February, 2020, 08:44 PM
Hi Has anyone got a tested solution for this (ADBLUE, DPF EGR). Let it be known i am looking for a tuner for these trucks as i have plenty waiting. Contact me in my DM and lets talk. Before you contact me check the attached file. And yes...This file is original. My truck is in limp, we will discuss terms of how will will work on skype, i will test your solution and if it works payment is done to you and you are hired for more similar jobs to come. "Payment-first" people please dont bother waste my time. All of you say the same nonsense (i can but pay first) until you realize you cant and then you start talking shit! Seriously its annoying and dishonest. I need genuine people

Hi,
check the attached pic.
It is strange to test file and later to make a payment. When you go in some market first you eat and then you pay on the cash-deck? I doubt. :)

Regards