PDA

View Full Version : eurovox max v all 3 lights stuck on

loncell
25th September, 2008, 11:10 AM
my eurovox max v 2008 was stuck in standby and wouldnt jtag so i went for the C14 cap,and changed it for a 16v 1000 cap like i ive done before in my old max blue.
after changing the cap i turned the eurovox max v back on it still showed the standby light stuck on so i turned the power off , left it a few seconds , i turned it on , but this time all the 3 lights light up in a row under the standby light and stay on.
i tried jtagging but just getting FFFFFFFFFF anyone any idea's ?.

smirnoff_rules
25th September, 2008, 11:39 AM
l have a problem the over day if a eurovox 2 .. voxer wouldn't and couldnt find it the jtag was the same .. checked all the c15 and so on then tried an old program called Digital Kaos - Downloads - DnUpMan firmware flash program (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/tools/30/dnupman-firmware-flash-program-126/) after l save the cdf file l tried voxer again and it went straight in ?

loncell
25th September, 2008, 01:06 PM
just to let you know i eventually sussed it.basically i swapped the PSU board out of a good working eurovox max v and put that in the troubled box.powered up and straight away the 3 lights turned into 1 light , , the standby light.after a few pops with skymax and jkeys i eventually managed to reflash the tsop.

i then swapped back the repaired PSU (which i had changed the C14 CAP ON) and powered it back up and it worked fine.dont ask me why the repaired PSU wouldnt work till i'd flashed it and using a good PSU as ive not a clue but i know it worked for me.:):):)