PDA

View Full Version : HOW CHANGE ECU BOSCH ME1.5.5 ??

otojm
26th February, 2020, 06:16 PM
hi, i need help to put a used ecu in opel ASTRA G year 2001, i have carprog & opcom ,
the ecu's old and new used one are the same both are :bosch ME1.5.5 hybride.
i need to know the correct procedure to do it ?
regards

janusz21
26th February, 2020, 07:26 PM
CARPROG read pin used and new ecu, dont reset carprog ecu ,opcom reset ecu and programing

otojm
27th February, 2020, 11:29 AM
CARPROG read pin used and new ecu, dont reset carprog ecu ,opcom reset ecu and programing
Sorry i don't understand well, what you mean by:"dont reset carprog ecu ,opcom reset ecu and programing" ??Please explain !regards

Briankotze
27th February, 2020, 08:35 PM
To program used ecu u need 2 things. On the new second han ecu u need the pin to reset the ecu so that u can program it to your car. So with carprog u need to read pin of new ecu. Then u will use opcom to reset it. Then again u will use opcom to program this ecu into the vehicle under the cim or immobilizer or body control module depending on which opel u r working on. To program immobilizer function u need the pin of the original ecu from the vehicle. This again can be read from different modules again depending on which opel you r working on but it must be from vehicle. So u need carprog to read pin from old ecu and new ecu. New pin reset ecu. Old pin program ecu. Carprog can't do the programming. Opcom to reset new ecu and program new ecu. That's the best i can do. Hope it's clear now

otojm
29th February, 2020, 09:03 PM
To program used ecu u need 2 things. On the new second han ecu u need the pin to reset the ecu so that u can program it to your car. So with carprog u need to read pin of new ecu. Then u will use opcom to reset it. Then again u will use opcom to program this ecu into the vehicle under the cim or immobilizer or body control module depending on which opel u r working on. To program immobilizer function u need the pin of the original ecu from the vehicle. This again can be read from different modules again depending on which opel you r working on but it must be from vehicle. So u need carprog to read pin from old ecu and new ecu. New pin reset ecu. Old pin program ecu. Carprog can't do the programming. Opcom to reset new ecu and program new ecu. That's the best i can do. Hope it's clear now
hi thank you for helping me , unfortenantly i can't do a reset ecu with my clone opcom !! i don't understand why? regards

Briankotze
3rd March, 2020, 04:54 AM
There i can't help with explanation for opcom issue. I use clone fvdi for reset and reading pin. It works great on Opels

volorucinski
3rd March, 2020, 07:16 AM
hi thank you for helping me , unfortenantly i can't do a reset ecu with my clone opcom !! i don't understand why? regards

Hello. Your opcom is a light clone. But... If you have astra g or corsa b, you just mount the spare ecu and go at immo. Hit program new ecu button and that will be all. Did it, tested it. No need carpass and stuff for that.