PDA

View Full Version : Pasat b6 2006 immo. Any suggestions will be much apreciated!

Allecsxx
26th February, 2020, 06:18 PM
Long story short .... someone contacted me with this problem:

Pasat b6 2006 1.6 fsi faulty ECU 03c906056T .

Ecu been replaced by someone unprofessional and after he did immo off he sealed the lid back to the ecu with some crap material that corroded all around.In 3 days time car stopped working again and this guy bought another ECU 03c906056dc but after he put this new one he is saying that the BCM and Cluster didn t worked anymore and he suspects that this is because the previous ECU damaged everything arround. He put other BCM and other cluster without copying eeprom but apparrently windows and all commands arround car are working now. Original eeprom from the first ecu of this car he lost it same for the cluster , don t know if he knows to retrive pin code from dump ... maybe not ... cuz he could use VCDS to adapt everything.

I can t go where the car is and diagnose it because this mecanic or whatever is him is quite "funny" now because the customer had courage to ask a 2nd opinion. The customer has to pay him for the BCM and new cluster and he doesn t wanna pay anymore as there is no improvement and this guy looked to be very unprofessional from 1st day .

What i could do is to reprogram ECU EEPROM with immo off . Tried 2 versions and car starts and stops in a matter of 1 second. What else I could do from the bench without going near the car as i really don t wanna get in arguments with him about the rule of BACKUP FILES IF YOU RE NOT SURE.

thanks in advanced.

morgano
26th February, 2020, 07:03 PM
Long story short .... someone contacted me with this problem:

Pasat b6 2006 1.6 fsi faulty ECU 03c906056T .

Ecu been replaced by someone unprofessional and after he did immo off he sealed the lid back to the ecu with some crap material that corroded all around.In 3 days time car stopped working again and this guy bought another ECU 03c906056dc but after he put this new one he is saying that the BCM and Cluster didn t worked anymore and he suspects that this is because the previous ECU damaged everything arround. He put other BCM and other cluster without copying eeprom but apparrently windows and all commands arround car are working now. Original eeprom from the first ecu of this car he lost it same for the cluster , don t know if he knows to retrive pin code from dump ... maybe not ... cuz he could use VCDS to adapt everything.

I can t go where the car is and diagnose it because this mecanic or whatever is him is quite "funny" now because the customer had courage to ask a 2nd opinion. The customer has to pay him for the BCM and new cluster and he doesn t wanna pay anymore as there is no improvement and this guy looked to be very unprofessional from 1st day .

What i could do is to reprogram ECU EEPROM with immo off . Tried 2 versions and car starts and stops in a matter of 1 second. What else I could do from the bench without going near the car as i really don t wanna get in arguments with him about the rule of BACKUP FILES IF YOU RE NOT SURE.

thanks in advanced.

Your eeprom marked as ori is already immo off

Allecsxx
26th February, 2020, 07:08 PM
My softwares say it isn't but lets assume it is off .... why the car still stops ?

morgano
26th February, 2020, 07:12 PM
My softwares say it isn't but lets assume it is off .... why the car still stops ?

Well, mine sais it is :)

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=694314&stc=1&d=1582740666

Allecsxx
26th February, 2020, 07:53 PM
Well, mine sais it is :)

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=694314&stc=1&d=1582740666

He had this version when ecu arrived to me ... it means 2nd ecu already had immo off even if my immo tool says it isn't ... ! ....
so why it stops? ... I know if ccm bcm are not adapted windows , central locking are not working( that s what I remember for another passat like this ) ... but they are working ...

morgano
26th February, 2020, 09:05 PM
Maybe because ecu numbers in eep seem to be 03C906056BB and that is not for your car? Without diagnose why car stops is a gamble try to understand why it does.

Here dumps for PAssat B6 with immo off. If you want to test a different set of files.

Regards,

Allecsxx
26th February, 2020, 09:19 PM
Thanks. I ll let you know

Allecsxx
6th March, 2020, 08:00 PM
Files good. Car starts now . Immo is off. Thanks !