PDA

View Full Version : kRYPTVIEW FROZEN ON 0000!!

allyg01
25th September, 2008, 04:27 PM
I already have a kryptview arnet which has been working pretty good for the last few months apart from a few months ago when it got scrambled and I had to update it with the new firmware at that time (04/04/08 update used).
Everything has been fine since and the download worked first time.

I have now bought one for my brother after saying to him how good the box was. Have tried to flash his box using the same firmware download and it says everything is fine and the download was a success, but when I try it on the box stays at 0000 and only the buttons 6789 seem to work on the box all the rest have frozen and I cant even get on to the main menu. If anyone knows how to fix the problem it would be much appreciated HELP!!!!!!!!!

intoxica
25th September, 2008, 04:31 PM
This happened to a friend of mine - reflash it with the latest September firmware and it should be alright. Seems to be that the newer models (with the new tuner in the brown box as opposed to white) don't like the older versions

allyg01
25th September, 2008, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the info. I've actually been trying to install the new firmware, but cant find a site to download it from, but once I do, I'll give it a try and hopefully that'll be it sorted. Your advice is much appreciated. Cheers!!!!!!

allyg01
25th September, 2008, 04:52 PM
Sorry me again, have tried uploading the newest firmware for the kryptview but it says it;s a bin file and cant get it to come on to my computer. I downloaded a thing to read the bin files but dont actually know how to go about putting this from the computer to my box. I'm a total novice to this so any help on the matter would be great!!!!!!!!!

Fspiders
29th September, 2008, 05:25 PM
did you get it sorted allyg? or do you still need help?

Regards.