PDA

View Full Version : renault megane 3 abs

armo
27th February, 2020, 03:14 PM
hello friends i have changed 24c16 dash and now i need to change abs renault megane 2013 i am searching for the chip 95160 but i cannot find.
i see 1 chip 42665-1 prxu but i don't know if this one is the right one.
somebody can show me where it is or which one it is ?
and read this chip as ????
thanks in advance

Catalizator
27th February, 2020, 07:19 PM
if the photo is abs, then I'm Santa Claus with a beard)))
why did you open bcm 95? abs is located on the right in the engine compartment

armo
27th February, 2020, 07:55 PM
if the photo is abs, then I'm Santa Claus with a beard)))
why did you open bcm 95? abs is located on the right in the engine compartment

i thought abs is located under the steering wheel i gues i have removed wrong thing? i have removed 6 connectors and then pulled it out and what i pulled out under the steering wheel i read abs ?
aniway since nobody had helped me i decide to put back dash and what you think dash still shows the old mileage! now i have to start again dos somebody have pictures from the abs.
dp3 hase changed the mileage on dash but dash still shows old mileage when i change abs mileage do i have to change again dash mileage ?

Catalizator
27th February, 2020, 08:16 PM
abs...
you probably shouldn’t do such work without proper experience

armo
27th February, 2020, 08:31 PM
i don't want to remove abs pump to much work.
after i have changed mileage on dash and put back everything renolink read my mileage as 183294 but dash shows 203295:crushed:
i have disconnected the battery few times but dash still show 203295 and renolink read mileage as 183294.
what to do now so that dash show 183294 ?

armo
28th February, 2020, 08:57 AM
Somebody any idea ?

Cllau
28th February, 2020, 11:23 AM
Somebody any idea ?

yes! :giveup:give up, you will end up killing the car! First you hijacked an ABS thread with your dash dump without given any info about... now you messing up with the BCM confusing parts with ABS pump :palm2: not to mention you don't appreciate the help you get, every answer you got it's helping you. Becoming a leech does not help you around our community!:rulez::beheaded: there is rep & thanks button for you to use also.....

armo
28th February, 2020, 12:24 PM
it is my first job without obd 2 what else do you expected from me! now that i know that abs pump is no job for me i only want to do dash, today i have dismounted dash again and again i changed mileage with dp3. i yust don't understand why dp3 and renolink read 183296 but dash shows 203295.
i have allready disconnected battery.

armo
28th February, 2020, 03:55 PM
where is that pump located on 1.5 dci cannot find it.

cascais
28th February, 2020, 06:59 PM
where is that pump located on 1.5 dci cannot find it.
Friendly advise dont do that car with dp3 x-tool works fine on abs disconect dash do abs with x-tool then do the dash in bench

dtip
28th February, 2020, 07:04 PM
And ABS writing on BCM cover is just type of plastic :)

armo
28th February, 2020, 08:17 PM
No problem i can make backup if dp3 not work on abs then i can post dump somebody else can calculate. The biggest problem now is that i cannot find the abs pump on 1.5 dci.

Catalizator
28th February, 2020, 08:22 PM
this is obvious ..... I can’t, I don’t know, there are no tools, and saving $ will not hurt

juanb187
28th February, 2020, 08:26 PM
Tienes que cambiar el kilometraje del tablero y el abs por separado

juanb187
28th February, 2020, 08:28 PM
con esa herramienta no puedes trabajar en ese auto

armo
29th February, 2020, 03:53 PM
Thousand people have asked for megane 3 abs and nobody can tell where the abs is ?

jomberykaso
29th February, 2020, 05:25 PM
Thousand people have asked for megane 3 abs and nobody can tell where the abs is ?

what about post # 4?

rafal
29th February, 2020, 05:28 PM
what about post # 4?

hi . i have car and i need remove dash----------do you konw where is? lol

armo
29th February, 2020, 07:43 PM
hi . i have car and i need remove dash----------do you konw where is? lol

look here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVoHlkMVM0A

armo
29th February, 2020, 07:45 PM
what about post # 4?

still cannot find, also i don't know if that picture is from 1.5 dci.

jomberykaso
29th February, 2020, 07:48 PM
Use the picture of post #4 only as a reference to know about what you are looking for

jetronic30
29th February, 2020, 08:33 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:maybe you'd better go work in the bakery

evss
1st March, 2020, 04:00 PM

I don't think its they cant tell you , I think its more they don't believe you cant find it. use the picture and look for something that looks like it . normally mounted on the chassis legs or towards rear of bulkhead,if really in doubt follow a front brake pipe back it has to go to it.

may be different but I seem to remember having a megane and the abs pump was below the d/s lefthand headlight behind the inner wheel arch liner .

don't take it as definite but worth a look.

armo
2nd March, 2020, 04:09 PM
I have speak a friend of my he has worked in the renault dealer garage and he told me that i cannot remove only the abs module it is too difficult so the whole abs pump needs to be removed and then i can take off the module for eeprom. But he advised me to not start with that beqause is difficult place.
So everybody who can read abs with obd can do this job.

The last thing that i gonna try is to put de original km back in dash and try again with renolink maybe it will work then.
I will post the result.

Drdiag
2nd March, 2020, 10:57 PM
Then. Forget this car. Let the costumer go away. Forget this car

jetronic30
2nd March, 2020, 11:05 PM
Then. Forget this car. Let the costumer go away. Forget this car

lollollollollollol

jetronic30
2nd March, 2020, 11:07 PM
I have speak a friend of my he has worked in the renault dealer garage and he told me that i cannot remove only the abs module it is too difficult so the whole abs pump needs to be removed and then i can take off the module for eeprom. But he advised me to not start with that beqause is difficult place.
So everybody who can read abs with obd can do this job.

The last thing that i gonna try is to put de original km back in dash and try again with renolink maybe it will work then.
I will post the result.

lollollollollollol

armo
3rd March, 2020, 09:55 AM
This is my own car :peaceful: renolink change the mileage up but not low. So it can work but the abs is messing everything.