PDA

View Full Version : OPEL CORSA C ME7.6.1 CLONE

momogsm
29th February, 2020, 12:25 PM
HI ALL DK MEMBERS

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELPS IN AN OPEL CORSA WITH ECU ME7.6.1, AND I NEED TO CLONE IT

I HAVE GALLETTO, KESS, KTAG AND OPCOM

KESS AND GALLETTO CAN ONLY READ FLASH 29F800, SO I NEED TO KNOW IF IT ENOUGH TO CLONE OR I SHOULD READ EEPROM 95080 ALSO.

IF IT ENOUGH THAT GREAT, BUT IF IT NOT ENOUGH HOW I CAN READ EEPROM BECAUSE I THINK THE TOOLS THAT I HAVE CAN'T DO IT

THANKS IN ADVANCE

WBR, MOMO GREAT YOU ALL

Panathaole
29th February, 2020, 12:32 PM
I had the same issue before a month....

Even carprog can't read this ecu

I discover that the I/o terminal and avdi can read it....

Unfortunately i didn't have any of that tools....

momogsm
29th February, 2020, 12:39 PM
I had the same issue before a month....

Even carprog can't read this ecu

I discover that the I/o terminal and avdi can read it....

Unfortunately i didn't have any of that tools....
HI

FIRST THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

SO AS YOU SAY, THE FLASH ONLY ISN'T ENOUGH TO CLONE THE ECU ?

NOW I NEED JUST SOMEONE CAN CONFIRM THAT MY TOOLS CAN READ THE EEPROM OR CAN'T

WBR

pipina
29th February, 2020, 02:00 PM
Hi, if you have both pin from original and donor ecu you can solve it easy using opcom. Reset spare ecu with opcom and then match with yours car pin,vin, configuration, done. noone of your tools can't read eeprom that contains pin. So go to dealer with both vin and ask for pin if you don't have it.

Regards

figani
29th February, 2020, 02:36 PM
HI ALL DK MEMBERS

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELPS IN AN OPEL CORSA WITH ECU ME7.6.1, AND I NEED TO CLONE IT

I HAVE GALLETTO, KESS, KTAG AND OPCOM

KESS AND GALLETTO CAN ONLY READ FLASH 29F800, SO I NEED TO KNOW IF IT ENOUGH TO CLONE OR I SHOULD READ EEPROM 95080 ALSO.

IF IT ENOUGH THAT GREAT, BUT IF IT NOT ENOUGH HOW I CAN READ EEPROM BECAUSE I THINK THE TOOLS THAT I HAVE CAN'T DO IT

THANKS IN ADVANCE

WBR, MOMO GREAT YOU ALL

no, your tools canīt read eeprom...
I use ioterminal...
1 up to 2 sec need for eeprom reading and pin extracting/ VIN / Kilometers and or virgin...

Panathaole
29th February, 2020, 06:58 PM
as pipina said try to find an ecu with pincode.... (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/265360-pipina)