PDA

View Full Version : SAI OFF Audi a6 Quattro TIP 2.7 biturbo 4b0907551N

MOBIPL
1st March, 2020, 10:00 AM
Hello

Someone knows where I can find the def for my ECU 4b0907551N
The whole internet has been searched but I found only 8b0 and ESKONF does not match.

Or can anyone turn it off?
SAI was mechanically removed and only the plug was left and P1432

I will pay if necessary
File in attachment

Regards

sroka
1st March, 2020, 12:11 PM
get p1432 off

icezero2010
2nd March, 2020, 10:57 AM
get p1432 off

p code off is not correct solution so will the fuel trims not work anymore ;-)

naskochipa
2nd March, 2020, 11:08 AM
Colleague, SAI is nothing more than an electric snail that pumps fresh air from the air filter into the exhaust manifold for no more than 15 seconds after the engine has started. There are no wires and pipes from this system that have entangled the engine. Two corrugated plastic hoses and so on. Neither does he bother with the bike, nor does it help him to go anymore. Its only uses are ecology and trying to make a mistake in order to shine a check on your dashboard. If you have something like this on the car, lift the lid, take a good look and see for yourself. The downside is that the three rubber pads that hold the snail against its bar are broken. Personally, I have not seen healthy so far.Judging by the subject in Vortex, you will notice that his colleague also eliminated many other things. This must be misleading. For SAI there are only three pictures that concern it - where the exit is flooded and where it holds the slug with the bar and the next one, the one with the jack above which explains what resistance must be put in order to lie to the ECU. Everything else has nothing to do with what you ask.And on the circuit, which is in your opinion before mine, there is nothing from SAI. This system applies to all engines that, for one reason or another, must meet certain environmental standards, perhaps related to the country of manufacture of the vehicle. I even saw it at 1.6 101, otherwise I got it at 2.0 AQY. What you will gain from the removal of SAI is the lightweight construction of about 500 grams.

MOBIPL
2nd March, 2020, 12:14 PM
Former car owner working at Audi. I don't know why he dismantled and mounted the blanking block block off plate.

Unfortunately, he forgot to remove from the ECU, and this indicator light in the instrument cluster annoys me a little, so I want to remove it :D

cupsi
2nd March, 2020, 12:58 PM
Here is ur file..

MOBIPL
4th March, 2020, 10:02 AM
Hello
For now I gave up writing, I have to use BDM

Regards