PDA

View Full Version : VVDI2 in German language

Th3shell
2nd March, 2020, 07:15 PM
Hi Guys,

I hope someone can help me here. I bought a VVDI2 device from VVDISHOP. There was in the description that it can also be used in the German language, only if I switch to the German language, then there is a hint, when I click on it, the program is back in English after the restart. What am I doing wrong??? The seller told me that there was nothing he could do and that I should contact a German dealer. Is there any possibility. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thank you and best regards

Chriz123
2nd March, 2020, 07:37 PM
nope, have the same problem, want to switch to german. and the only dealer i found is ask-tools. but i didnt get an answer

Th3shell
2nd March, 2020, 09:23 PM
I also found the Ask-Tools, but he has on his side that he does not offer support for devices that are not bought from him. The only thing left to think is that you take a closer look at the software and crack it. Have to see what can be done there. What a shit. You lose the right to buy things legally, especially at such a price.

Th3shell
2nd March, 2020, 09:24 PM
How long has it been since you contacted Ask-Tools?

Chriz123
3rd March, 2020, 06:47 AM
ASK-TOOLS Shop <shop@ask-tools.de> schrieb am Di. 25. Feb. 2020 um 09:25:

Guten Morgen,

wir bekommen es so Programmiert. Ich versuche es zu kriegen. Xhorse ist immer noch zu wegen Virus.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen

since than no more anwer from them

Th3shell
3rd March, 2020, 09:44 AM
OK thank you for the info. That means that you are about to switch your Vvdi2 to German, only the company Xhorse has not yet reported in this regard because of the corona virus