naskochipa
3rd March, 2020, 07:03 PM
I have not received a friend password yet

flag
3rd March, 2020, 07:11 PM
i sent pass

naskochipa
3rd March, 2020, 08:28 PM
Някой може ли да потвърди, че MAF е спрян правилно, защото мисля, че това не е правилният адрес

flag
3rd March, 2020, 09:13 PM
Normal thing is to try not to post my file that is protected by password, if you wanted that file for selling, then is other thing.

morgano
3rd March, 2020, 09:14 PM
Can anyone confirm that MAF was stopped properly because I think this is not the correct address

I can't believe you have posted password free the file another pal gave you password protected two posts ago. :-O

naskochipa
3rd March, 2020, 09:22 PM
Normal thing is to try not to post my file that is protected by password, if you wanted that file for selling, then is other thing.

This file is not for sale it is from my family close to my car there is a problem with MAF i want to remove it i think the address for the MAF switch is not this

Johnwick88
3rd March, 2020, 09:34 PM
This file is not for sale it is from my family close to my car there is a problem with MAF i want to remove it i think the address for the MAF switch is not this
If you don't think that's the address, pay a tuner in your area and ask him. incredible helped and not happy. I think a lot of people here want to have maps made without studying them and making money with their customers. Eye tuners be careful.

naskochipa
3rd March, 2020, 09:40 PM
If you don't think that's the address, pay a tuner in your area and ask him. incredible helped and not happy. I think a lot of people here want to have maps made without studying them and making money with their customers. Eye tuners be careful.

you want to pay for myself i'm the local tuner just has a problem so i am looking for help here to discuss it and find a solution i don't understand sometimes

AVDigitale
3rd March, 2020, 11:58 PM
i have solution for maf off tested 100%

naskochipa
4th March, 2020, 08:33 AM
i have solution for maf off tested 100%

I have a solution too, but the interesting thing is that my file was originally set to 1 instead of 0