PDA

View Full Version : TO HELP OR NOT TO HELP????

flag
4th March, 2020, 06:45 PM
DEAR MEMBERS

FROM NOW AND IN ADVANCE I HAVE DECIDES TO NOT HELP ANYONE.

i have helped a lot of members, no one give thanx, no reputation, i see that almost of members are just for their interesting.

just imagine, i help a lot of members with file dpf egr adblue off, i give pass on pm, no reply no grateful, no thankful, no thanks no pass, no culture.

I TELL ALL TUNERS, DON'T HELP FOR FREE. no one deserve help for free, they are making money from our job, WE HAVE SPENT MONEY FOR DAMOS, TIME FOR LEARNING, AND GIVE FILES FOR FREE, and what we get in return ? we get just an offence ( they thinking : thanks Mr STUPID)

ALL MEMBERS MIX UP ASSISTANCE AND WORKS, REQUESTING FILE IS A WORKING SERVICE, AND A SEEK THINKING (OPINION) ASKING IS A HELP.

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING

tazz75
4th March, 2020, 06:53 PM
Sometimes i thinking same like you..but many members don't know how to thanks..or have no first 7 years education from home ...but if you will ask some user will thank you
So...if you'r a good tuner with many damos..can you help me with CONFIGURATION ERROR on alfa 159 jtdm ?..will press THX+REP..and i can even pay for this if you can help me ...
B.R

flag
4th March, 2020, 06:55 PM
i sent you pm

MVRH
4th March, 2020, 07:00 PM
do not be down hearted, it happens doest mean you shouldn't help others , the minority spoil it

flag
4th March, 2020, 07:09 PM
mostly does not gives, almost 80% of members doesn't

MVRH
4th March, 2020, 07:22 PM
anyway of making a coin score system where you can only download files if a member with so many thanks , i understand your frustration , i have asked for assistance tonight but because how vets feel im doubtful but i have offered what i can in return i always give thanks.

SALCIS
5th March, 2020, 09:03 AM
hi, i´m waiting now for help to remap my car and you can be sure what when i receibe it of course i´ll give thaks and reputation, that´s the minimun i can do, other people... you know, allways in everywhere are interesting. sorry my english is very bad but i don´t like use traslators

eepromdom
5th March, 2020, 09:27 AM
anyway of making a coin score system where you can only download files if a member with so many thanks , i understand your frustration , i have asked for assistance tonight but because how vets feel im doubtful but i have offered what i can in return i always give thanks.I agree. Only once they have helped a certain amount of people themselves should they have the opportunity to download files... I dont even bother with rar passwords anymore... If I get thanked or not I dont care... Im here for the 5% of guys ive been fortunate enough to make friends with and build a real business relationship with outside of the forum... Most guys are leeches. Remember. They may only know how to steal and use your files... But you're the master that made them in the first place! So let them leech... In 20 years we will still be going strong... And they will still be parrots... Copying others work claiming it as their own... Ive learnt a lot from dk. Far outweighs the dummies here for a quick buck... I also agree they should first help x amount of people before they can just download shit...

blackpirate
5th March, 2020, 09:35 AM
guys, like i was saying years ago, and you already knew, free stuff most of the time its just "businessman ripping off other businessman"!

lets be fair, for personal car i agree on helping people, but if some request more and say its for : " a good friend, my aunt etc or my dogs car or any other bulls#it!"

90% of people that asked files here made money on others backl

my 2 cents...
BP

flag
5th March, 2020, 10:18 AM
exact.......................right................. ....clear

Johnwick88
5th March, 2020, 10:21 AM
The real problem of this forum are those who have nothing to do all day and churn out maps for everyone, with poor quality rightly.

AVDigitale
5th March, 2020, 10:23 AM
Of courses not to help more for nothing because here are some users like tuners posting 10 times or more in one day i have for my dad car or mom, or brother and all solutions are flr clients and we make files and this guys gets the money in the end we are donkeys they are happy with money. And no thanks or no reputation nothing just get pass and no more online till next help. This is not fair!

flag
5th March, 2020, 10:35 AM
look my posts, i have not any bad reply, also after i post my files, the member not ask other solution .

flag
5th March, 2020, 10:38 AM
yes is true mate, also remping files is a work, and a work should to pay, is shame to ask a work for free or to earn money.

bobolin4o
5th March, 2020, 11:09 AM
DEAR MEMBERS

FROM NOW AND IN ADVANCE I HAVE DECIDES TO NOT HELP ANYONE.

i have helped a lot of members, no one give thanx, no reputation, i see that almost of members are just for their interesting.

just imagine, i help a lot of members with file dpf egr adblue off, i give pass on pm, no reply no grateful, no thankful, no thanks no pass, no culture.

I TELL ALL TUNERS, DON'T HELP FOR FREE. no one deserve help for free, they are making money from our job, WE HAVE SPENT MONEY FOR DAMOS, TIME FOR LEARNING, AND GIVE FILES FOR FREE, and what we get in return ? we get just an offence ( they thinking : thanks Mr STUPID)

ALL MEMBERS MIX UP ASSISTANCE AND WORKS, REQUESTING FILE IS A WORKING SERVICE, AND A SEEK THINKING (OPINION) ASKING IS A HELP.

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING

I suggest you stop complaining.
Nobody binded you to stand here and help anyone.
You decided to do this, probably because there is nothing else to do ...
If you are here simply because you have a good heart - help, regardless of whether you will receive "thank you" and "reputation".
Of course, 99 percent of people come here to get ready files to make money with, it's your choice whether or not to give them this opportunity...
Believe me, you are neither the first nor the last to realize what this particular section of the forum is about.
So the choice is yours to help or not.
Regards!

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 11:16 AM
I suggest you stop complaining.
Nobody binded you to stand here and help anyone.
You decided to do this, probably because there is nothing else to do ...
If you are here simply because you have a good heart - help, regardless of whether you will receive "thank you" and "reputation".
Of course, 99 percent of people come here to get ready files to make money with, it's your choice whether or not to give them this opportunity...
Believe me, you are neither the first nor the last to realize what this particular section of the forum is about.
So the choice is yours to help or not.
Regards!

I agree........

flag
5th March, 2020, 11:19 AM
i am sure you don't know what you are saying, you want to be a good man with big heart but is not enough, you are not understanding that most of members are not grateful and not thankful , when somebody try to help you, and spend his time, not cost anything a thanks for you. and the most important is that 99% of the members are earning money from 1% off members with a big heart, so 99% of members are useless, they never help to other members, just asking files for free for they interesting and in the end no thanks or maybe they thinking that we are donkey. as for your opinion i can say: is your opinion tell that or not tell. kip for yourself :)

AVDigitale
5th March, 2020, 11:25 AM
I agree........
You agree because you like to get free help, and all day you posting here share free egr dpf and tuning and in the end you need help for clients and making money, for what you make 20 files everyday for fun or to earn money, is not good to play with people here because some tuners here have very good experince and know how to solve problem, and others got free file no thnx no nothing and earn money from free file

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 11:33 AM
You agree because you like to get free help, and all day you posting here share free egr dpf and tuning and in the end you need help for clients and making money, for what you make 20 files everyday for fun or to earn money, is not good to play with people here because some tuners here have very good experince and know how to solve problem, and others got free file no thnx no nothing and earn money from free file

No one has received help from you anyway, or else you are bad you just want money at all you can't talk about me I help many people every day I have done a lot more for the people here than you just say you can help and don't help with me because you are a stupid person and envy i will not even answer you anymore if you want to help just do it stop looking for money from everyone i dont want to talk to you anymore i will not reflect you anymore you for me you are not a tuner you are a cane

AVDigitale
5th March, 2020, 11:37 AM
No one has received help from you anyway, or else you are bad you just want money at all you can't talk about me I help many people every day I have done a lot more for the people here than you just say you can help and don't help with me because you are a stupid person and envy i will not even answer you anymore if you want to help just do it stop looking for money from everyone i dont want to talk to you anymore i will not reflect you anymore you for me you are not a tuner you are a caneFirst off all who are you calling me stupid or cane, if you have personally with me you will see who i am? You are a very bad person and scammer in all forums, don't play games with me ok, you are that person that everyday asking for help and sell all files, you are BIG SCAMMER!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 11:42 AM
First off all who are you calling me stupid or cane, if you have personally with me you will see who i am? You are a very bad person and scammer in all forums, don't play games with me ok, you are that person that everyday asking for help and sell all files, you are BIG SCAMMER!

hahahahahahahhahah

Who says oh god I'm just going to be silent because I see your posts just stop talking because you expose yourself to a big tuner but you are an air of pressure you are angry I am helping people here for free you are a bad person you only think about money so you are already no good day

flag
5th March, 2020, 11:43 AM
naskochipa (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/564507-naskochipa) , don't ofence our colleagues. and don't be a good person or good tuner, you sell files here and be a honor guy??? at least tell the truth . we know that you have just a toy with name ess software and try to sell files from this software, if you are a good tuner, why asking free files for yourself and never give free files? stop here your posts, lets talking other members

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 11:45 AM
naskochipa (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/564507-naskochipa) , don't ofence our colleagues. and don't be a good person or good tuner, you sell files here and be a honor guy??? at least tell the truth . we know that you have just a toy with name ess software and try to sell files from this software, if you are a good tuner, why asking free files for yourself and never give free files?

Here I urge everyone to let someone say if they have bought a file from me ever in this forum or in any other here I help for free I have not taken a penny

flag
5th March, 2020, 11:49 AM
if is so, don't lose your time, go find a job and do money. and don't waste the time of other members to try files . anyway i don't want to talk for each- other. lets to judge our colleagues if worth or not worth to help for free

AVDigitale
5th March, 2020, 11:49 AM
hahahahahahahhahah

Who says oh god I'm just going to be silent because I see your posts just stop talking because you expose yourself to a big tuner but you are an air of pressure you are angry I am helping people here for free you are a bad person you only think about money so you are already no good dayNo no for money i have my garage and business thnx God all is good, but you with one ecm titanium and ess software you think you are the best tuner? And don't spam me ok i know all if i help here or not, you are not judge

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 11:52 AM
if is so, don't lose your time, go find a job and do money. and don't waste the time of other members to try files . anyway i don't want to talk for each- other. lets to judge our colleagues if worth or not worth to help for free

Look I gave a lot of money for software like anyone here in this business I help people here for free and I will continue to help I'm not interested in making money and they are people because AVDigitale is so greedy someday the people I help hopefully help help me here so that when i need help and what is not clear to me ????

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 11:53 AM
No no for money i have my garage and business thnx God all is good, but you with one ecm titanium and ess software you think you are the best tuner? And don't spam me ok i know all if i help here or not, you are not judge

I don't care what you think about me anymore you are a greedy person no matter how good a tuner you are I will tell you one thing not with money but with people living

flag
5th March, 2020, 11:56 AM
naskochipa, can i ask you something?
i see that you are all the time on the forum, what do you do? (which is your profesion? ) . how you do money for living ?

Johnwick88
5th March, 2020, 11:58 AM
i see that you are all the time on the forum, what do you do? (which is your profesion? ) . how you do money for living ?Ahahahahah I asked in private but do not answered.

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 11:58 AM
i see that you are all the time on the forum, what do you do? (which is your profesion? ) . how you do money for living ?

I have 2 workshops in my country I deal with software and mechanical tuning I have a dino and I work this I have a lot of money this is my profession what is yours I see that you also have a lot of time

bobolin4o
5th March, 2020, 11:59 AM
i am sure you don't know what you are saying, you want to be a good man with big heart but is not enough, you are not understanding that most of members are not grateful and not thankful , when somebody try to help you, and spend his time, not cost anything a thanks for you. and the most important is that 99% of the members are earning money from 1% off members with a big heart, so 99% of members are useless, they never help to other members, just asking files for free for they interesting and in the end no thanks or maybe they thinking that we are donkey. as for your opinion i can say: is your opinion tell that or not tell. kip for yourself :)

I cannot understand why you even bothered to start this discussion.
As I said, I know very well that 1 percent of the people here (including myself) help 99 percent make money.
I have accepted this a long time ago. If you do not accept it - you are free to leave this place.
In any case, you will not change anything with your complaints ...
Most people come here to get free files, most people who give free files just experiment without the risk of killing a car at their own repair shop.
As I understand it, you are not of these two types of people.
You are a professional ... So if you want to help someone - help and don't expect any recognition ... If the person you helped is happy and well educated - he will thank you.

AVDigitale
5th March, 2020, 11:59 AM
I don't care what you think about me anymore you are a greedy person no matter how good a tuner you are I will tell you one thing not with money but with people livingI am talking here about scamming ok, don't make files for free to test in other cars because you never tested and you are free all day to test here in forum, have a good day!

flag
5th March, 2020, 12:00 PM
i don't belive you because when somebody upload a file, you are the first that reply, where you find so much of time when you have 2 workshop? please don't be us to laugh, also why in most cases, the member ask pass to you? this mean that you have not sent pas to them

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 12:07 PM
i don't belive you because when somebody upload a file, you are the first that reply, where you find so much of time when you have 2 workshop? please don't be us to laugh, also why in most cases, the member ask pass to you? this mean that you have not sent pas to them

always ask people you did not answer what you are doing because I if I answer first you are second so you may be with a lot of free time :)

flag
5th March, 2020, 12:09 PM
don't forget, to answere is just a second of time, to prepare do files with winols as you......... need too much time.

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 12:10 PM
don't forget, to answere is just a second of time, to prepare do files with winols as you......... need too much time.

again you were not responsible for your work

flag
5th March, 2020, 12:12 PM
what's you mean not responsible? my files are the best, no anyone asked next help for the same car as they did with you, you post 100 files for a same car , anyway i don't want to lose time with you. we are 100 members that again you, play as you want.

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 12:14 PM
what's you mean not responsible? my files are the best, no anyone asked next help for the same car as they did with you, you post 100 files for a same car , anyway i don't want to lose time with you. we are 100 members that again you, play as you want.

why are you angry again you didn't answer for your job and your time just i told you you don't say post as much :)

flag
5th March, 2020, 12:17 PM
you understand or don't want to understand? we are telling not worth to help for free.

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 12:18 PM
you understand or don't want to understand? we are telling not worth to help for free.

I asked you another thing about your life work that you make money with because you have a lot of time

bobolin4o
5th March, 2020, 12:20 PM

So - don't!

flag
5th March, 2020, 12:20 PM
hmmmmm is a big problem with you, you got the reply above but you don't want to understand.

flag
5th March, 2020, 12:21 PM
hahahah
bobolin4o (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/150906-bobolin4o), i think this guy is under 15 old years

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 12:23 PM
hahahah
bobolin4o (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/150906-bobolin4o), i think this guy is under 15 old years

yes 7 years

flag
ok play.....

bobolin4o
hahahah

Who, me?
Hahaha, THANK you!

flag
5th March, 2020, 12:24 PM
nooooo mate, i am talking about naskochipa ias under 15 old years, don't understand

naskochipa
5th March, 2020, 12:25 PM
Who, me?
Hahaha, THANK you!

He does not understand at any time what he wants to say may talk about me but I no longer understand him talk a lot but say nothing

bobolin4o
5th March, 2020, 12:27 PM
I think it's time to put a stop to this senseless grunt. Nothing will change for sure.

flag
5th March, 2020, 12:29 PM
yes true to stop just us, let to judge other member if worth or does not worth to help for free

stanislav georgiev
6th March, 2020, 03:21 PM
Shmuk, deciding whether or not you can help is up to you. In your recent posts on some topics you create unnecessary conflicts.

flag
6th March, 2020, 03:27 PM
shmuk? what is shmuk? also the topic is to help or not to help ( worth or not ?) ? you can answere about this question, not to judge me because you are not the GOD

flag
6th March, 2020, 03:29 PM
ah yes shmuk, a ( virtual ) friend of mine, anyway i don't want to talk for other topics, AND NOT TO TALK FOR PERSONAL THINGS, BECAUSE AND YOU ARE NOT PERFECT. WHAT ABOUT THE TOPIC?

stanislav georgiev
6th March, 2020, 03:40 PM
And what exactly do you want, there is a paid services section in which to recruit clients. Shmuk is your MHH AUTO account. I think this topic should be deleted by a moderator.

gillekille
6th March, 2020, 04:22 PM
Im all new here and want to start chip cars on a private basis. And i have no problem with paying a little sum for a good file. Just to keep this friendly forum up and running. You have knowledge here you cant get on those database webpages that you pay alot of money for a Stage 1.

Please keep the spirit up :)

clusters
6th March, 2020, 04:27 PM
It's quite simple really, there is no selling section here and all help is for free and that is not going to change. Read the rules.

If you don't agree with that then please just log out and stop whingeing.

Nobody is forcing you to read the threads or even be here.

flag
6th March, 2020, 04:45 PM
ok i got, definitely should to help.

closed thread

morgano
6th March, 2020, 04:48 PM
It's quite simple really, there is no selling section here and all help is for free and that is not going to change. Read the rules.

If you don't agree with that then please just log out and stop whingeing.

Nobody is forcing you to read the threads or even be here.

That is exactly the whole point of all this. No one is forced to help.

What is really sad is find files posted on FREE FORUM and when you expect to receive a pass you receive a quote for that pass. That is really ugly.

If you want to help (based on the criteria you want), then help, if not, then maybe remind why you not help that particular one but not post file with solution and then try to sell pass to open file. Is far better keep shut up than do such dirty tricks.

To help or not to help is own’s choice, not a topic to discuss here.

Just my two cents on the matter.

flag
6th March, 2020, 05:36 PM
CLOSED THIS THREAD

Johnwick88
6th March, 2020, 05:43 PM
Dear Flag, perhaps it is not clear to you that this forum was created by mechanics who understood that the tuners do the work for free, hoping to get customers for the future out of here. Instead, mechanics get more and more because many users ask for free files to learn and steal your trade. So I advise you not to help anymore and also not to complain anymore.
My best regards.