PDA

View Full Version : Renault Scenic III 2013, no image and text on the instrument panel LCD

mdagkus
5th March, 2020, 06:57 PM
Hello to everyone,
The image on my car's instrument panel disappeared suddenly and it doesn't write anything anymore. The LCD panel and driver circuit and main board is not broken, there is no water contact, no problem in their soldering. I also can't see an exploded circuit element. The vehicle is running, the leds for the turn signals, the belt-wearing warning leds are also available and they are also working. Voice notifications are working. The radio is working. Only the LCD screen has no images.
Does anyone have a suggestion about what I can do? I also do not have the information of the connector pinouts. I am an electronic engineer and would be glad if you could help.

jomberykaso
5th March, 2020, 07:09 PM

mdagkus
6th March, 2020, 08:06 AM
I can power the pins you show. but if I do not send data from the CAN line, does the screen work and show the initial text "Renault etc." ? . I don't have a "CAN analysis tool". My goal is to check whether the elements such as voltage regulator produce voltage.