PDA

View Full Version : Telepest lost channels

kegsie
25th September, 2008, 09:15 PM
Hi all
I have lost some channels Pive uk Pive life and Px in north lanarkshire are they doing something in this area I have scaned for all channels but they cant be found :elefant:

moonpie
27th September, 2008, 03:15 PM
just joined dont know mutch but lost all channels except free view im in nl as well

Devilfish
27th September, 2008, 03:46 PM
Don't be too hasty, sometimes they like to play at the weekend.

Leave it till tomorrow and scan again, it will probably come back. Don't start reflashing if it's only one or two channels that are missing. This ususally means it's a CC problem. If all your pay channels go then there's a problem.

sisko68
27th September, 2008, 04:54 PM
hiya
i had this problem lost disc@very/itv2/piemovies2/fx and a couple more all i done was leave it overnight then in the morning done a rescan and left it on a premium channel to find co@des 10 mins later all working
telpest
edinburgh area
dbox2
blade quad
hope this helps:party :

pally
27th September, 2008, 10:14 PM
try doing a slow scan or brute force what image are you using?

Montebox
28th September, 2008, 08:05 AM
I lost my Sly sports and Movie channels last night (Sat) at around 10.30pm (First time this has ever happened) The channel I was watching just started to stutter and glitch until it was completely lost. SaTan*a sports was OK along with the discovery chans. I went to bed shortly after but in the morning I switched my box on and found all the channels back, although there is still a video 'glitch' every now and then, hopefully this will clear.

But does this mean I will need to update my keys sometime soon? and if so, how? (I'm a complete nub) If someone can post a VERY simple 'how to' it would be appreciated.

Any help?

I'm running the 'Lacky pro 1' image on a Nokia DBOX2.

Montebox
28th September, 2008, 08:29 AM
Oops, I posted this twice. See above. sorry.

father ted
28th September, 2008, 08:35 AM
I lost my Sly sports and Movie channels last night (Sat) at around 10.30pm (First time this has ever happened) The channel I was watching just started to stutter and glitch until it was completely lost. SaTan*a sports was OK along with the discovery chans. I went to bed shortly after but in the morning I switched my box on and found all the channels back, although there is still a video 'glitch' every now and then, hopefully this will clear.

But does this mean I will need to update my keys sometime soon? and if so, how? (I'm a complete nub) If someone can post a VERY simple 'how to' it would be appreciated.

Any help?

I'm running the 'Lacky pro 1' image on a Nokia DBOX2.

nope you wont need to update keys soon ,when you get clitch in picture sometimes its nothing sometimes you may need to change cam but bear with it the now until it gets so bad you cant watch

Montebox
28th September, 2008, 08:44 AM
Thanks Father ted.

I haven't a clue what you mean by 'cam' but I guess I will be asking again, if sadly, that time comes.

Thanks

Montebox.