PDA

View Full Version : EDC16C2 Mercedes w211 Swirl off

sasy90
6th March, 2020, 06:18 PM
Hi to all,
i have this car with no power and limp mode ( no over 3000rpm ) . I try solution of swiftech with connector plugged ( if i disconnect it give me P2131 and mil on ) . The car runs fine with 50km . My customer call me to say that car was in limp mode and no power .

I think that swiftech solution not working... Some one have a solution working 100% ? The car is far away my garage and i need sure...

Thanks

alonedark
6th March, 2020, 06:27 PM
yes i have

bobolin4o
7th March, 2020, 08:48 AM
Hi to all,
i have this car with no power and limp mode ( no over 3000rpm ) . I try solution of swiftech with connector plugged ( if i disconnect it give me P2131 and mil on ) . The car runs fine with 50km . My customer call me to say that car was in limp mode and no power .

I think that swiftech solution not working... Some one have a solution working 100% ? The car is far away my garage and i need sure...

Thanks

Here is file for you, you have to disconnect the actuator.
No checksum!

ECU KING
7th March, 2020, 08:59 AM
Hi to all,

Thanks

Here is my solution for you password sent a good day