PDA

View Full Version : 1100 usb Help!!!!

pwilkinson
8th January, 2010, 09:11 PM
Please help, I am trying to set up my new Eurovox ex1100 usb and having trouble!

I have managed to find this site and think I have to download the latest version of firmware onto a usb then onto the box (is this correct).

Also when I have tried to download the firmware, apprently I do not have the permissions to do this....I am now pulling out my hair and ready to make it into very little pieces of Eurovox lol.

Any help would be much appreciated and also if anyone knows if there is a instruction manual for idiots I can perhaps download!!!!

Thank you in advance

pwilkinson
8th January, 2010, 09:28 PM
I really need some help

Bulld0g
8th January, 2010, 09:30 PM
You made your first post about 15 minutes ago. Let go of your hair and try again in 5 minutes. It takes about 20 mins for the server to update.

pwilkinson
8th January, 2010, 10:05 PM
ha ha ha I swear this thing is driving me mad, I am a woman so patience is not my virtue, I now have some channels now but not all, would you know how to update the channel list.

I have put the latest firmware on.

By the way this is now going into my third hour of setting this thing up, and it is supposed to be easy ha ha

Cronus
8th January, 2010, 10:14 PM
go menu/install/powerscan press ok and let it do it's thing.After it has finished press exit (http://www.blasteroids.com/games/details.cfm/exit), and the box will autoupdate for a minute and then come on.

PS you need to change the top symbol rate to your area

Use either 6887 or 6952, try one then the other.

pwilkinson
8th January, 2010, 10:19 PM
Thank you I am doing it as we speak, fingers crossed!

pwilkinson
8th January, 2010, 10:39 PM
Yee Haa I am officially up and running, my husband managed to get 75 channels and because of your help I managed to get 300+ needless to say he is impressed (only because I failed to tell him I got help on here lol), so now he thinks I am a tech genius!!

Thank you!

ruudvandan
9th January, 2010, 01:43 AM
Yee Haa I am officially up and running, my husband managed to get 75 channels and because of your help I managed to get 300+ needless to say he is impressed (only because I failed to tell him I got help on here lol), so now he thinks I am a tech genius!!

Thank you!

every tech genius starts somewhere. glad to see you got sorted, but please do stick around at have a nosey through the site, I'm sure you'll like it.

Cronus
9th January, 2010, 01:52 AM
Please help, I am trying to set up my new Eurovox ex1100 usb and having trouble!

I have managed to find this site and think I have to download the latest version of firmware onto a usb then onto the box (is this correct).

Also when I have tried to download the firmware, apprently I do not have the permissions to do this....I am now pulling out my hair and ready to make it into very little pieces of Eurovox lol.

Any help would be much appreciated and also if anyone knows if there is a instruction manual for idiots I can perhaps download!!!!

Thank you in advance

I'm not being funny but did you know they are going to go off? You've got 2-5mnths at most before bye bye.
You can either go down the satellite route or pay for your tv. There is no in between.