PDA

View Full Version : Help for finishing remap on 1.9 tdi ARL

digitalcat
7th March, 2020, 04:16 PM
Hi mates,

I have a Golf 4 1.9tdi gti ARL 150hp tuned for the next hardware, but don't run fine, search pay for expert tune

Turbo 1752 new
MAP 4 bar
EGR deleted
Downpipe without cat
High flow filter r32 snorkel

The car run alltime overboosted, the actual pressure with the engine stopped from 1.428 catches my attention, see picture.

Attach tuned file, logs and photo screen vagcom.

Thanks and go hard guys,

Regards

golf110tdi
7th March, 2020, 07:39 PM
Upload ori and tuned file. I will help you.

SALAS
7th March, 2020, 07:57 PM
You need log a lot of values to adjust N75 maps correctly for new 1752 to open or close the vanes and adjust it correctly

Better find a professional tuner in your area before blow up your turbo trust me

digitalcat
7th March, 2020, 07:58 PM
Thanks man,

The car is tuned for a local workshop in spain, but the car don't run fine

Attach files, regards

digitalcat
7th March, 2020, 08:14 PM
You need log a lot of values to adjust N75 maps correctly for new 1752 to open or close the vanes and adjust it correctly

Better find a professional tuner in your area before blow up your turbo trust me

Yes, this was my main choice. The car was remapped by a chiptuner in my area, but i can't get it corrected or spend more time adjusting my car.

I can do all logs are needed, for me is no problem, i prefer this way although i get more expensive.

SALAS
7th March, 2020, 08:17 PM
Complete disaster:

N75 +20% this cause overboost
Torque limiter max IQ 74mg
Smoke limiter bad
Duration maps and axis not edited for 74mg
SOI not touched
Turbo 1.9bar

Who has made this file has no idea

digitalcat
7th March, 2020, 10:52 PM
I appreciate your time and attention received, keep in contact for solve the problems.

We continue..

AVDigitale
7th March, 2020, 10:57 PM
without logs nothing
if you need to make this file you can contact me

digitalcat
25th March, 2020, 10:17 PM
Hi mates,

Thanks to this forum and you the car has improved a lot, now drive is exciting

The 3b map sensor is exceed the limit and the logs are not exact, i have a 4bar map for install,

Any expert for able this sensor on this tune?

thanks guys, have a beers for you

H.Wessel
26th March, 2020, 12:46 PM
Here you have 4bar map file, tune is not right, boost is limited to 1,85bar at any rpm.... But if is runing fine...

PD=No salgas a probarlo estos dias que como te enganchen los picolos... O al menos vete a hacer la compra con él, un saludo y suerte en el confinamiento jajajaja

raceshadow
26th March, 2020, 04:20 PM
Hi mates,

I have a Golf 4 1.9tdi gti ARL 150hp tuned for the next hardware, but don't run fine, search pay for expert tune

Turbo 1752 new
MAP 4 bar
EGR deleted
Downpipe without cat
High flow filter r32 snorkel

The car run alltime overboosted, the actual pressure with the engine stopped from 1.428 catches my attention, see picture.

Attach tuned file, logs and photo screen vagcom.

Thanks and go hard guys,

Regards

Your file has two codeblocks. Manual and 4x4. Check ECU coding with VCDS. The tuner has modified only the codeblock manual. Suite shows the default codeblock 4x4 set. That's maybe your problem, because your MAP in the 4x4 codeblock is set 3 BAR sensor, and you have 4 BAR in your car. A simple physical change without modification increases the pressure by 0.4 bar.