PDA

View Full Version : STAGE1 MERCEDES E 220CDI

alfanacleto
8th March, 2020, 02:12 AM
hi,can someone helpme with stage 1 of this ecu?
or at least iq x nm maps direction?
i find turbo maps,duration maps,torque limiter maps,rail presure maps and fuel demand maps,but cant find iq x nm maps or drivers wish maps,im new with this type of ecu

alfanacleto
8th March, 2020, 10:08 AM
Nobody?? Please help find NM maps,not only requesting money by pm

Johnwick88
8th March, 2020, 11:40 AM
Nobody?? Please help find NM maps,not only requesting money by pmDear friend, do you know how much I paid for the remapping course? This forum is strange complain those who want to get rich with the money of others. I see users who publish many different cars and tuners do the job for free. Everything upside down.

alfanacleto
8th March, 2020, 11:59 AM
Its possible,but i dont wanna became rich with the work of other person... only help for find a few maps,you see any post mine requesting stage1?

Johnwick88
8th March, 2020, 12:32 PM
I don't care what you want or ask today or yesterday. Mine is only a point of view. There will always be someone here who will maybe help you too. What I can tell you is that no one ever helped me while I did. This forum is made only to enrich the mechanics behind the real tuners.

alfanacleto
8th March, 2020, 12:54 PM
And if you dont care why you reply??
I dont care your point of view,create a post and revindicate it there

Johnwick88
8th March, 2020, 01:02 PM
I speak because I read that you complain about the received pm. Incredible at least have the decency to shut up.

alfanacleto
8th March, 2020, 01:13 PM
That its a lie,i never do this,i only say help me,nothing like early or late,dont lie please

Johnwick88
8th March, 2020, 01:16 PM
Nobody?? Please help find NM maps,not only requesting money by pm

YOU WRITE HERE!!!!

alfanacleto
8th March, 2020, 01:28 PM
Yes,say plese help,dont say nothing about quickly or not