PDA

View Full Version : BEST SECTION FORUM EVER ...THANK YOU.

Jamstarkey
8th March, 2020, 01:12 PM
Could anyone explain to me what is the meaning of this part of the forum?
I have been registered for a few days, I have posted the files of my clients' cars and you have made me work for free. Then I sold them to my customers and I made money.
Basically I gained thanks to your work.
I will certainly continue to ask and make money with you, as many do here.
I will probably create multiple profiles for obvious reasons.
My best regards.

dehacko
8th March, 2020, 01:45 PM
very instructive post :D

Johnner
8th March, 2020, 01:46 PM
That will only get you so far mate......you then need to start contributing to helping other members.

J

hipolitogt
8th March, 2020, 02:29 PM
very instructive post :DYes, very instructive, a shame thinking that. Sometimes I think in help making some tuned files, but after reading some posts like this... I pay for my original tools, pay for subscription, pay for all... I can make some free files but I think sometimes...

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk

Jamstarkey
8th March, 2020, 03:22 PM
That will only get you so far mate......you then need to start contributing to helping other members.

J
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/487633-*****-REQUESTING-MONEY-VIA-PM-*****?p=2598699&viewfull=1#post2598699

This post is a beautiful thing, you understand that to protect the forum you do not have to know that money is running and that above all it is not the responsibility of the forum what happens.
But it doesn't work, I can never help anyone because I don't have the skills, on the other hand the others will always help me and I will make the money the same.
This is my sixth profile that I created. There is no way to contrast mechanics like me (if you always intend to).
The only way would be to pay a monthly subscription to stay here, or a fee for each registration.
But you won't. God bless the naive tuners and the forum of course.
B.regards

volorucinski
8th March, 2020, 03:33 PM
Hello. He's got a good point on this problem. I mean... Compare may posts with my downloads number.. You can considder the same about me, would you? I might be a downloader... A big bunch of those downloads from DK were to gain some basic infos, to compare those files of yours with my own files and learn. I am learning by myself. This is a hard and continuous labor, and the level of selflearners is always LOW WITH NO GOOD TOOLS and EQUIPMENT, with no Know-how experience to work with.
Here on DK is sharing some files, some clues and little software and solutions for not paying extra money on someone else to solve them.
but no one is that stupid or insane on sharing his experience gained with hard work.
The point is... IF THE DOWNLOADERS HAVE NO TOOLS FOR USING YOUR FILES, THEY GAIN NOTHING! Some newbie contacted me for some Opel flash and eep files. He has a kess clone and an opcom clone... And he is asking me to help him get pincode from his z16xe flash file extracted with kess. He has no Carprog... That is an example of those that think is just a copy-paste thing, done with insufficient tools and money invested. So... The point is to help eachother. If some visitor has no user account to download the files, he needs to make one and ask for pass in PM. That must be clear understood! Do you know how much of your work for free can bring money to others? But all you(we) do here is giving solution for free or for reputation, i.o. to save some a*sses...

Post edit: I have a paid user account on a forum like this. And gues what: that infos are few and less useful like the help we have on DK forum. Ivve paid a registration fee(25eur), and gained only access to post, and there are few that have useful posts on that forum. If you askfor fee, your forum gets down. My opinion is that!

dehacko
8th March, 2020, 04:44 PM
Yes, very instructive, a shame thinking that. Sometimes I think in help making some tuned files, but after reading some posts like this... I pay for my original tools, pay for subscription, pay for all... I can make some free files but I think sometimes...

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk

I agree with you

Johnwick88
9th March, 2020, 12:05 PM
AHAHA you are great, I always say it to all tuners however you are right to do so the rest of the rules of this forum allow you to do this.