8th March, 2020, 08:55 PM
... another one tool !
who can't cut VA2 blade ...

crankycarl
8th March, 2020, 10:58 PM
I thought this was a concept before the dolphin even came out

ray-ray
8th March, 2020, 11:35 PM
Better look again I made sure Samic added that to the condor and dolphin and panda. Look for it under Corolla = YARIS

u.s
9th March, 2020, 11:55 AM
https://www.xhorse.cn/product/41227

whiskeyman
9th March, 2020, 05:54 PM
buy decent machine and have next too no problems
buy vvdi machine and spend many a sleepless night
and a pile of junk key blades

crankycarl
9th March, 2020, 08:52 PM
What are you suggesting? I'm about to order the dolphin but if there is better in the same price range I'd like to know? Cgdi Godzilla? I know the alpha is praised but is it worth the extra $1,000?

The dolphin has good reviews from some people I've talk to that have it. Plus I like the app and was thinking about picking the key tool max and obd tool up at the same time

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Weasel3
9th March, 2020, 09:07 PM
Damn this was small :)
This must be for the Bangladesh City traveling bicycle locksmith.
Don't need a van, just a bicycle with attachable suitcases on each side of the rear luggage holder.
A good smile. And a large coat, with a lot of pocket on the inside. To hold keys chips etc.
Now here is a business idea for start ups! :)

Dwaynej63
9th March, 2020, 11:45 PM
Don't need a van, just a bicycle with attachable suitcases on each side of the rear luggage holder.
A good smile. And a large coat, with a lot of pocket on the inside. To hold keys chips etc.
Now here is a business idea for start ups! :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I laughed til key shavings flowed from my eyes.

smokey08
9th March, 2020, 11:55 PM
Now here is a business idea for start ups! :)Put bicycle on stand, engage dynamo, connect machine and start pedaling

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ray-ray
10th March, 2020, 01:25 AM
Condor by air , Dolphin by water ,Panda by Land
the new panda will fit inside a bowling ball bag.

narkeleptk
10th March, 2020, 04:24 AM
Condor by air , Dolphin by water ,Panda by Land
the new panda will fit inside a bowling ball bag.

I guess dragon is next eh?
then, a mix of them all will be reborn as the newest Phoenix Machine.

Cromwe11
10th March, 2020, 11:44 AM
Shame they didn’t continue with the original Condor-XC007 rather than this obsession of making things smaller. Original condor was a tough machine it’s not perfect and it’s crap at cutting tibbie keys. But it’s easy to make your own cards up and add them.
I’ve still got one of the first ones that’s cut thousands of keys and had some serious abuse. All it’s needed apart from replacement cutters is a couple of drive belts and a new touch panel.

Weasel3
11th March, 2020, 12:04 AM
Shame they didn’t continue with the original Condor-XC007 rather than this obsession of making things smaller. Original condor was a tough machine it’s not perfect and it’s crap at cutting tibbie keys. But it’s easy to make your own cards up and add them.
I’ve still got one of the first ones that’s cut thousands of keys and had some serious abuse. All it’s needed apart from replacement cutters is a couple of drive belts and a new touch panel.

They should make a solution, so the software developed on the Dolp. Would work in the XC007, and the XC-mini if it not up to date.
Like disable the screen on the XC007 remove the cable, by user.

After he have bought the "Xhorse Bluetooth usb upgrade adapter pack". (Which I just invented out of thin air).
Connect USB Bluetooth adapter.
Use the new Key tool, Mobilphone or Android pad etc.
Do all the updates of software like this. And do firmware updates with the VVDI2 update kit.
And this machine would be up to date, with the rest of the family.

keysmith
11th March, 2020, 12:51 AM
This looks like might only be for China market and might be token based

sleepyrz
21st October, 2020, 06:57 AM
New pics of it in thr wild and some videos

Looks like they got rid of the separate jaws and only have one now???

Also ITS LIMITED TO ONE USE PER DAY

Yes you read that right it only allows one AKL search of the database a day after that must use xhorse points/tokens

Can do all else but for akl search one use a day is free.............