PDA

View Full Version : i need help please

Newmotors
9th March, 2020, 06:41 PM
hello friends i need help i have ford fusion in my workshop showing the fault code b2290 i did all the tests and found the defect that is in the passenger occupancy sensor here in my country they do not sell only the sensor only the complete bank that costs 3.000 reais i tried to make the adjustment by the scanner more without sucess i need to know if someone can disable this dtc by the airbag module ?
seria number module :655314b321 bj
model : siemens
dtc: b2290
veiculo:ford fusion
year:2007
memory type: eprom 95160

cascais
9th March, 2020, 06:45 PM
did the car had a crash??

o carro bateu?

Newmotors
9th March, 2020, 06:52 PM
no friend the car was never crashed it caused a problem with the passenger occupancy sensor (this is without resistance ) i tried to put emulator more without success
the solution here in my country would be to change the bank that has absurd value 3000 R$

cascais
9th March, 2020, 07:07 PM
i can try to clear the ecu crash but dont know if its gonna work

Newmotors
9th March, 2020, 07:12 PM
i have no other option friend if you do thank you if it doesn't work, thank you too

cascais
9th March, 2020, 07:18 PM
i have no other option friend if you do thank you if it doesn't work, thank you too
Here it is try and report

flag
9th March, 2020, 08:50 PM
mate don't do stupid things, is imposible to remove dtc to srs module. never try this one, you can do crash reset but not dtc remove ( not exist dtc remove to srs module)

Newmotors
9th March, 2020, 09:03 PM
hello friend thank you so much for the help it worked (::::: thank you already reported
hello friend thank you so much for the help it worked (:::; thank you already reported you

flag
9th March, 2020, 09:11 PM
mate i just did a compare both files, the car is done by crash reset not by dtc off, the car has had crash in memory . as for a dtc off, no chance..........

anyway you solved that job.