AVDigitale
10th March, 2020, 09:59 PM
possible but me more active in forum to get free help

flag
10th March, 2020, 10:04 PM
if you need a professional tuning file, contact me

Lambda1
10th March, 2020, 10:06 PM
One file for your customers okay, two files... okay.
But as you told in pn they would pay you fine for... so everyday a free job... nope, thats not the way of forum works.

MorePowerforCar
10th March, 2020, 10:08 PM
LAMBDA1

dont told such things...!!!

i told you i pay.. but your prices was to much...now you reply with such shit commentar here.
you know what i write you in pm.. that i cant cash so much from clients as you... and
you asked you will come to make your bmw file for msg...... i can post mail... dont lie here... what is this for a shit... only
while i not buyed your file you will do no such lies???

you ask for money in pm... thats not ok.. dont write me what is ok and what not... read forum rules as big tuner here...

MorePowerforCar
10th March, 2020, 10:09 PM
thanks flag.. but is done

MorePowerforCar
10th March, 2020, 10:11 PM
possible but me more active in forum to get free help

cant do this mate.. 20 posts in 10 day iam here in forum.... not much more possible.. sorry
and if i cant help i cant post....
i hope anytime i can help so much as you and have so much posts
thanks for help from members like you... but help for new one often is fine..

AVDigitale
10th March, 2020, 10:11 PM
friend is not good to speak with hard words ,we are here to help people ,but not everyday with 2 or 3 or more cars ,i know that everybody like money ,but calm and pay for client cars ,you will get good money from free files here

MorePowerforCar
10th March, 2020, 10:16 PM
friend is not good to speak with hard words ,we are here to help people ,but not everyday with 2 or 3 or more cars ,i know that everybody like money ,but calm and pay for client cars ,you will get good money from free files here

why you say this?
i dont have 2 or 3 post every day t look files..??? where it is?
i look here only for friends
and NOBODY must help here ???? or iam false? if you want help then ignore the thread...

flag
10th March, 2020, 10:17 PM
i think is a shame to ask a job for free. these guys has not shame, earn money by our job and asking asking asking infinitely free files, something that can't do alone, share some money with they that can do your job, without tuner you can't do this job , you are earn money for 2 minutes by reading and writing ecu, a tuner should to work half of hours for you and you want for free???????

MorePowerforCar
10th March, 2020, 10:22 PM
i think is a shame to ask a job for free. these guys has not shame, earn money by our job and asking asking asking infinitely free files, something that can't do alone, share some money with they that can do your job, without tuner you can't do this job , you are earn money for 2 minutes by reading and writing ecu, a tuner should to work half of hours for you and you want for free???????

then you must close the board......look post 99 % search for free files.....
if i can help i do this
if you dont want.. let it be and spam not this thread..sorry

dont be so aggressive.... is a board.. nobody say you must help for free... do it or let it be

in each thread the last weeks i read here...same 2-3 users who comment ....
dont understand .... one time ok.. but most thread from each user? so much members and only 2-3 do this?

the forum is for free help.... if you dont want help for free.......read the thread .....and read next thread.. but dont pm with asking for money.....

flag
10th March, 2020, 10:26 PM
i am not talking personally for you, i am talking in generally that all peoples are asking job for free

MorePowerforCar
10th March, 2020, 10:29 PM
i am not talking personally for you, i am talking in generally that all peoples are asking job for free

yes it could be.. and if your right also... but no one must do for free....then dont replay the thread and all is ok...dont understand the problem?

-----------AND NOW CLOSED PLEASE--------

vladimir88
10th March, 2020, 10:39 PM
file is wrong sory

Johnwick88
10th March, 2020, 10:48 PM
prove this file and report
Report....ECU DEAD :beheaded::rofl:

vladimir88
10th March, 2020, 10:51 PM
not dead ma read to ktm bench no problem calculate cks is automatic

vladimir88
10th March, 2020, 10:52 PM
look hw sw is ok man ;)

vladimir88
10th March, 2020, 10:55 PM
sorry gays upload bad file thanks johnwich88

AVDigitale
10th March, 2020, 10:56 PM
is not same file is diferent if you write ecu will bricked ,then needed to be recovered