PDA

View Full Version : 2.0tfsi GOLF 5 STAGE 1 POPS&BANGS

kuba94
13th March, 2020, 02:54 PM
Hi, please remap stage1 of my file and pops and bangs. I need the file to recognize the maps. I will be able to compare them and see where the changes are. If you can do this for me, I will be very pleased. Thank you very much

Lambda1
13th March, 2020, 06:51 PM
Why dont pay a tuner, let him do... get good one and see then to make money with...
you guys last time evertime only want free to copy -.- and make money with. Do-it-yourself test log test... like we guys to figure out.

kuba94
13th March, 2020, 07:25 PM
On May 5, I pay £ 10,000 for 3 stages of training. still trying to train alone, if you don't want you don't have to help me. It was only a request

Lambda1
13th March, 2020, 08:15 PM
If you can do this your own... you cant be at market any longer... its MED9, have a look at me7...

AVDigitale
13th March, 2020, 08:25 PM
if you spendet 10k euros for training you need to know to tune this car or maybe you just maded training in diesel ecu

kuba94
13th March, 2020, 08:35 PM
gentlemen, I'm really asking you to rework this particular file because I have a car in which I am doing stage 4 and someday after training I will remap it. I want to recognize these maps in winols I can do them in ecm titanium but this is not the point. if you don't want to help me ok i understand. Every day there are a lot of posts about stage1 and often help someone for free. If you do not want to understand me ok maybe there will be someone who will be able to help me

chrisimerk
13th March, 2020, 08:54 PM
here you go this ecu very easy to do pop n bang

im happy to help other people learn but you cant expect everything to be given to you on a silver platter most tuners here have learned without help
so if you keep at it you will eventually know how to do most things yourself

pass in pm

Jamstarkey
13th March, 2020, 10:15 PM
chrisimerk (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/619837-chrisimerk) TO ME, YOU ARE ONLY A PERSON WHO DID NOT RESPECT THE TUNERS WHO HAVE RESPONDED ABOVE YOU. AND IN THE END YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOURSELF. YOU ARE ONLY HELPING ONE WHO MAKES MONEY WITH YOUR JOBS. NAIVE

chrisimerk
13th March, 2020, 10:42 PM
Listen mate who I help and who I dont is nothing to concern you now is it? and to be honest I couldn't give a shit if they use my work if I help people make money then to me I'm doing a good deed we all know this world is difficult to make money if you don't want to help people which according to your 24 posts and 5 thanks you don't do much of so for future reference don't write in caps and don't comment rubbish I will help who I want when I want,
So will you kindly ~~~~ off

jurebv
13th March, 2020, 11:02 PM
Best Regards

Johnner
13th March, 2020, 11:05 PM
chrisimerk (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/619837-chrisimerk) TO ME, YOU ARE ONLY A PERSON WHO DID NOT RESPECT THE TUNERS WHO HAVE RESPONDED ABOVE YOU. AND IN THE END YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOURSELF. YOU ARE ONLY HELPING ONE WHO MAKES MONEY WITH YOUR JOBS. NAIVE

Mate,your posts are getting more and more cryptic.......You started on this forum looking for help.....made a big scene about getting help and making money...sounded like you were laughing at people

I've always made it clear,that should any staff sense that money is at play here...you're gone !!! Simple as that

No second chance......no kid gloves

The ethos here,and always has been....you help people here for free...if not...just shut up and move on
There are too many forums around where money is the driving factor...and mods and admin are making money from them...this is not the case here on Kaos
Staff don't give a s**t about money...they're more concerned about maintaining level playing fields for everyone
You cross the line......you've one less forum to worry about going to every day....

And,just as importantly....I have to remind you....multiple profiles and accounts will not be tolerated....you might evade detection now....but down the line you will give yourself away...and then ?
You're gone !!

Thanks for reading this...

J

Jamstarkey
13th March, 2020, 11:15 PM
Is there no democracy in this forum? Can I express my opinion? If there is a dictatorship tell me. I have not offended anyone, unlike those who offended me. Administrator didn't you see what he wrote? Do the rules only apply to me? And then I repeat in a post where others do not help a clever person who does it or is someone who respects does not know where he is at home. Now you bother me because you don't accept confrontation.

Johnner
13th March, 2020, 11:22 PM
Democracy ? Of course there is....and this forum is one of the more laid back forums in this regard...all we asked was to respect each other....keep it civil,and don't hide behind aliases

Unfortunately,you've been flouting our rules here.....and for that reason...you're out...as are your other profiles as we find them,from here on in

All you had to do was shut your big mouth...was that so hard ?

Thanks...

J