PDA

View Full Version : Clarion PN-2874F / CY06D "SECURE" immo off ideea

bgd_ct
15th March, 2020, 04:31 PM
Hello,
I'we searched alot for a solution to get rid of the "secure" message on the screen by modifying the .bin file inside the c16 eeprom and found none,
so i need your help to fiind an immo emulator for this unit instead as i saw that it has an 1 wire immo line.

The navi system( DVD rom,console and display) was removed from 2007 qashqai.
If anyone know's where i can buy such an emulator please reply.

If someone else found a way to trick the unit with a .hex/.bin file for the c16 eeprom even better, myne is in the attachment, please help.

If this can help, i saw that the dvd rom unit has 2 CAN lines, one for the console and one to the car's ecu(wich i don't have), maybe i can use a diagnostic tool to connect with the system?

Cheers!

Zann
15th March, 2020, 04:48 PM
It looks like you have bad reading. Too many FF in the file. Try to read again and save file in .bin format.

catalinosonesti
15th March, 2020, 04:53 PM
Hello,
I'we searched alot for a solution to get rid of the "secure" message on the screen by modifying the .bin file inside the c16 eeprom and found none,
so i need your help to fiind an immo emulator for this unit instead as i saw that it has an 1 wire immo line.

The navi system( DVD rom,console and display) was removed from 2007 qashqai.
If anyone know's where i can buy such an emulator please reply.

If someone else found a way to trick the unit with a .hex/.bin file for the c16 eeprom even better, myne is in the attachment, please help.

If this can help, i saw that the dvd rom unit has 2 CAN lines, one for the console and one to the car's ecu(wich i don't have), maybe i can use a diagnostic tool to connect with the system?

Cheers!
salut ,in your dump problem look s like in celula 308 https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/3237639700_1526644347_bigthumb.jpeg
so i told try also this https://www.drive2.ru/c/3121691/

bgd_ct
15th March, 2020, 05:09 PM
to Zann , .bin file attached,
the unit has an external display module, that's why the content of the eeprom is different, i guess

bgd_ct
15th March, 2020, 05:14 PM
to catalinosonesti, that work's with the cd unit that has the display attached, mine has a separate display, thus different eeprom data, i know for sure that is paired with the car immobilizer, it's not asking a code to start, is waiting for the immo lilne data, that's why i was looking for an immo emulator

bgd_ct
15th March, 2020, 05:20 PM
this is the unit

bgd_ct
15th March, 2020, 05:34 PM
or if someone can identify the transponder's key id location in the eeprom

Zann
15th March, 2020, 06:33 PM
to Zann , .bin file attached,
the unit has an external display module, that's why the content of the eeprom is different, i guess
I guess this model uses different algo from other clarion units. I do not have solution for this.

bgd_ct
15th March, 2020, 08:39 PM
i'we just found out that the unit is communicating with the ecu thru can interface , no immo line,
can the can interface be emulated or disabled ?

bgd_ct
18th March, 2020, 08:10 PM
i found a way to enable the navi unit by pairing it at the nissan dealer with a bcm/ecm from a navarra
i will try to get an can line sniffer and then try to emulate the signals so i ca use the unit as standalone

bgd_ct
13th April, 2020, 01:51 PM
post can be deleted