PDA

View Full Version : EGR maps EDC16U1

davorsule
16th March, 2020, 04:32 PM
Hi,
does anyone know x,y, map description for these two egr maps in audi a3 1.9 tdi 2004, edc16u1?
Sometimes there is 4 similiar maps, but don't know how they function.

naskochipa
16th March, 2020, 04:34 PM
file?.....

davorsule
16th March, 2020, 04:45 PM
file?.....

can't send file here....

davorsule
16th March, 2020, 04:50 PM
here is the file..

Lambda1
16th March, 2020, 05:47 PM
zero out egr hys to delete egr function

davorsule
16th March, 2020, 06:09 PM
zero out egr hys to delete egr function
Already I did that, egr hys 2 to 00000 and egr hys 5 to max value 65535. After this pocedure egr duty cyle is 96%, and maf value specified is above specified.
But I'm researching what 13x16 maps are doing.

vladimir88
16th March, 2020, 06:20 PM
prove this file and report

DiegoStud
16th March, 2020, 07:01 PM
In order of maps-
AirCtl_facMinDevCor_MAP Air mass dependent correction factor for the minimum deviation X-IQ, Y-RPM
AirCtl_mMaxDev_MAP Maximum air mass deviation for recognition unchanged control error X- AirFlow mg/stroke, Y-RPM

Seeing that the EGR is switched off already via the IQ hysteresis maps the deviation monitoring is inactive, or in other words don't worry about them ;)

naskochipa
16th March, 2020, 07:46 PM
here is the file..

Thanks and Reputation

Pass-PM

Test and Report

morgano
16th March, 2020, 08:58 PM
Incredible that only DiegoStud (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/668886-DiegoStud) have understood what the OP wanted. Thanks mate, nice explanation like always.

Other hurried to jump in with "ready egr off file" that was not the request of the thread opener. Good job! (ironic mode).

davorsule
16th March, 2020, 11:12 PM
In order of maps-
AirCtl_facMinDevCor_MAP Air mass dependent correction factor for the minimum deviation X-IQ, Y-RPM
AirCtl_mMaxDev_MAP Maximum air mass deviation for recognition unchanged control error X- AirFlow mg/stroke, Y-RPM

Seeing that the EGR is switched off already via the IQ hysteresis maps the deviation monitoring is inactive, or in other words don't worry about them ;)

Thank you for very good explanation.
:)

davorsule
16th March, 2020, 11:23 PM
In order of maps-

what will change if I change Air_Ctl_mMaxDev_MAP to maximum values (1990)?
how to change assign or specified MAF values which is possibile to read with VCDS? I want to put these values to maximum if you understand me.

DiegoStud
17th March, 2020, 03:52 PM
what will change if I change Air_Ctl_mMaxDev_MAP to maximum values (1990)?
Nothing at all.
It would permit a greater deviation between specified and actual EGR flow before recognising a fault, which yours won't as monitoring is now inactive.

how to change assign or specified MAF values which is possibile to read with VCDS? I want to put these values to maximum if you understand me.
Specified MAF values are the values taken from your EGR maps- change the EGR base map to whatever value you wish to see.

davorsule
17th March, 2020, 04:14 PM
Nothing at all.
It would permit a greater deviation between specified and actual EGR flow before recognising a fault, which yours won't as monitoring is now inactive.

Specified MAF values are the values taken from your EGR maps- change the EGR base map to whatever value you wish to see.

ok, thank you for very good help :)