PDA

View Full Version : Citroen C5 0281010808 Original file needed

Amine13
9th January, 2010, 11:14 AM
Hello Mates !!!
As it's shown on the title, I need original or tuned (prefered original) file for citroen C5 which the ECU H/W Number is 0281010808.
Thanks for all help !!!!!!!

ecuwroc
9th January, 2010, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=Amine13;404474]Hello Mates !!!
As it's shown on the title, I need original or tuned (prefered original) file for citroen C5 which the ECU H/W Number is 0281010808.
Thanks for all help !!!!!!![/QUOTE
orginal for you :-)

Amine13
9th January, 2010, 06:40 PM
HI And thanks a lot for your help, I read the file from the ecu, and was exactly the same.
Regards.

eprommazza
9th January, 2010, 06:51 PM
HI And thanks a lot for your help, I read the file from the ecu, and was exactly the same.
Regards.

pls :ciao:

akoshanak
22nd February, 2010, 11:22 PM
Hi all,

I know its an older thread but ithought i ask. Does anyone know where Iwould be able to get more info on ECUs especially for citroens (C5 05 reg 1.6HDI to be exact).

I have been playing with the thought of ECUs and read / write etc... but have not been able to gather sufficient amount of info on the subject. such as

- source of original files
- understanding of protocols
- prog languages
- prog methods per ECU type / protocol
- What reader to use on which modules
- how to remap, alter existing maps (problems, methods, equipment) etc...

I really would like to learn about it all, but there doest seem to be a lot of info available... I have gone to learning shops, local higher educations, institutions to enquire about courses, but no luck. On thenet i have found a few but none of them boost me with confidence.
Anyone any ideas?

Which way should i be looking?
What would be the best approach?
Who do I ask?
Where do I start really.....

Anyway for Now, the story in nut shell.... I have bought a C5 that was recovered for parking fines. No keys originally all lights on.... and it has obviously but no one so far was able to help (didnt try main dealer, nor do i want to) the key doesnt appear to have any code. Icant read the ECU trough ODBII trying with an EML327. I managed to snap the key today so really i want to read the ECU,se the immobilizer is turned of trough it. I would like to download the current map and compare it to an original one. Try to extract the keypin providing it is static (i only assume) and so far not a lot of luck or knowledge or anywhere to read up on it.....

Anyone...? please :dontknow:

Amine13
23rd February, 2010, 02:40 PM
Hi all,

I know its an older thread but ithought i ask. Does anyone know where Iwould be able to get more info on ECUs especially for citroens (C5 05 reg 1.6HDI to be exact).

I have been playing with the thought of ECUs and read / write etc... but have not been able to gather sufficient amount of info on the subject. such as

- source of original files
- understanding of protocols
- prog languages
- prog methods per ECU type / protocol
- What reader to use on which modules
- how to remap, alter existing maps (problems, methods, equipment) etc...

I really would like to learn about it all, but there doest seem to be a lot of info available... I have gone to learning shops, local higher educations, institutions to enquire about courses, but no luck. On thenet i have found a few but none of them boost me with confidence.
Anyone any ideas?

Which way should i be looking?
What would be the best approach?
Who do I ask?
Where do I start really.....

Anyway for Now, the story in nut shell.... I have bought a C5 that was recovered for parking fines. No keys originally all lights on.... and it has obviously but no one so far was able to help (didnt try main dealer, nor do i want to) the key doesnt appear to have any code. Icant read the ECU trough ODBII trying with an EML327. I managed to snap the key today so really i want to read the ECU,se the im*obilizer is turned of trough it. I would like to download the current map and compare it to an original one. Try to extract the keypin providing it is static (i only assume) and so far not a lot of luck or knowledge or anywhere to read up on it.....

Anyone...? please :dontknow:

For your car, I thinkit's useless to try ELM327 on it, the best way I think to have a good start on it is to get virgin transponder and security code for your car, (just post the VIN here, and you will get it for sure), then the Lexia with XS evolution interface; and you are able to start your car.
Then comes the next steps...... :D

akoshanak
1st March, 2010, 07:41 PM
Thanks very much.... :) Iwill lookup what the things mean that you suggested, lol.
Got a new key cut today and just transfered the chip. Car starts. :)

Thanks very much though