PDA

View Full Version : Lancia Delta Integrale stock file

trigital
9th January, 2010, 01:53 PM
Hi!
After engine repair, i need to test this car with original stock dump from 27c512
Weber IAW 4we S/N wh4we.08/90P_9D
Somebody can help me with this file?

I just find this nice page for Lancia Delta fans!

Tools for Weber Marelli ECUs (http://forzavx.com/gecu/index.html)
Also I find here the file that I need it too and a software for tuning.
I have no experience in tuning and maybe someone can tune for me this file!

Thanks!

oldford
9th January, 2010, 04:05 PM
With what did you make the rar file? I can't open it in winrar. Gives me a message that the archive is damaged or in an unknown format.
Can you upload again in a different/correct format?
A word of warning: these cars have fragile turbo's. Just a bit too much boost and they will die.

trigital
9th January, 2010, 07:21 PM
With what did you make the rar file? I can't open it in winrar. Gives me a message that the archive is damaged or in an unknown format.
Can you upload again in a different/correct format?
A word of warning: these cars have fragile turbo's. Just a bit too much boost and they will die.

You can find this .bin on this great website, where it is presented a software for tuning this also.

oldford
9th January, 2010, 08:02 PM
I don't think so. That's a bin file for a 27128 eprom and a WH4W ecu. Also the file name in the attachment suggests this is a EVO1. Does your car have a Oxygen sensor in the exhaust? What is the engine code? You can find that on a small plate in the engine bay.

trigital
9th January, 2010, 09:08 PM
I don't think so. That's a bin file for a 27128 eprom and a WH4W ecu. Also the file name in the attachment suggests this is a EVO1. Does your car have a Oxygen sensor in the exhaust? What is the engine code? You can find that on a small plate in the engine bay.

My ECU has 27128 changed with 27c512(by a tuner). I use the bin file from this site (for 27128), edited from end to start and car run perfectly.
I also check another identical car with identical ecu and the file is geniune
This type of EVO do not have oxygen sensor
I have a new booster specialy redisgned for this type of engine and I will retrofit, that why I need to learn how to tune this original file.
Or at least, somebody tune for me!
Because ECU accept 512 memory it possible to write 2 different maps with a switch?

oldford
9th January, 2010, 10:24 PM
Like I said earlier, this is a fragile engine to tune.
Without having the car on a rolling road or the engine on an engine bench it is not possible (at least not without the risk of blowing an engine or turbo). You would also need a lot of additional equipment, like a Co-tester (preferably one that measures 4 gasses) and a system that makes knock audible. Without any experience I would advice you to leave the car standard or have an experienced tuner do it for you.

trigital
10th January, 2010, 09:50 AM
Like I said earlier, this is a fragile engine to tune.
Without having the car on a rolling road or the engine on an engine bench it is not possible (at least not without the risk of blowing an engine or turbo). You would also need a lot of additional equipment, like a Co-tester (preferably one that measures 4 gasses) and a system that makes knock audible. Without any experience I would advice you to leave the car standard or have an experienced tuner do it for you.

I have support from great mechanics, this engine was rebuilt with very special components.
I have access to dyno stand and by your advice I will find also a Co-tester. This ECU has a potentiometer. This can set the CO?

oldford
10th January, 2010, 10:37 AM
Yes, you can set CO, but it has a VERY LIMITED effect.
It works for IDLE and the effect decreases between 1000 and 2000 rpm. Above 2000 rpm at whatever load the effect of the Co-screw is ZERO!

What kind of horse-power are you looking for? Because the standard injectors are not that large and can't handle much more than what the engine delivers standard. Standard fuel pump also can't handle high turbo boosts.

I think you would be better of with a after-market ecu. A lot easier to set-up, but also more expensive.

trigital
7th April, 2010, 02:51 PM
Can I use a KKL interfaces for diagnoze this ECU?
The car has Rx, Tx, Ground and Vcc connectors.

What software can diag/monitor this EVO1 ?

oldford
7th April, 2010, 07:11 PM
Old-fashioned Fiat-Lancia tester with the right cartridge.
Snap-on scanner with 2003 or 2004 (!!) Lancia software. Latest software doesn't cover these models anymore.

fbaudan
21st May, 2010, 03:03 PM
Hi!
After engine repair, i need to test this car with original stock dump from 27c512
Weber IAW 4we S/N wh4we.08/90P_9D

I just find this nice page for Lancia Delta fans!

Tools for Weber Marelli ECUs (http://forzavx.com/gecu/index.html)
Also I find here the file that I need it too and a software for tuning.
I have no experience in tuning and maybe someone can tune for me this file!

Thanks!
HI!
i'm looking for the original bin file to program a 27c512 Eprom for Weber IAW 4WE WH4WE.08/90P_9D

oldford
22nd May, 2010, 11:01 AM
Look at the first post in this thread.
The file you are looking for is attached there.
The file is for a 27c128 eprom.

fbaudan
24th May, 2010, 04:54 PM
I already got that file (it is a 16 kb instead of 32 kb and in any case it's usefull for 27C128).
I'm looking for a 64 kb bin file to put into a
27C512 EPROM.
Thanks a lot

fbaudan@gmail.com

fbaudan
14th July, 2010, 05:58 PM
My ECU has 27128 changed with 27c512(by a tuner). I use the bin file from this site (for 27128), edited from end to start and car run perfectly.
I also check another identical car with identical ecu and the file is geniune
This type of EVO do not have oxygen sensor
I have a new booster specialy redisgned for this type of engine and I will retrofit, that why I need to learn how to tune this original file.
Or at least, somebody tune for me!
Because ECU accept 512 memory it possible to write 2 different maps with a switch?

I'm not familiar with this "Forum", so I sent you a private message (at least I hope so!).
Please contact me using my email address:
fbaudan@gmail.com
Thanks

trigital
19th July, 2010, 03:33 PM
I already got that file (it is a 16 kb instead of 32 kb and in any case it's usefull for 27C128).
I'm looking for a 64 kb bin file to put into a
27C512 EPROM.
Thanks a lot

fbaudan@gmail.com
This has 16kb because is the original file for the stock eprom.
In my first post I explain how to edit the file.

In attach is the same file for 512 eprom tested by me.

The second attach is my tuned file and maybe a tuner guru will tell me if is OK or not.

motorracing
18th September, 2010, 04:03 PM
thank you very much

Avispao
2nd November, 2011, 04:34 PM
Hi,

I have a problem with another EVO I.:bawling:

It hasn't either lambda sensor, and I think this is the same firmware my ECU had untill someone chiptuned the car.
Now, I think, the chip has blown up (I don't have a eeprom reader at the moment), and I want to try to reprogram the original content of the eeprom.
The car tries to start, it's like if the petrol burns a couple of times in each cilinder, but the ECU soon cuts the fuel.
I've tried a lot of things, and now i'm trying to reprogram the chip.

Thanks in advance.