PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Tuning Skoda Octavia 1.9 AXR

blakmantia
20th March, 2020, 01:32 PM
First of all, I want to apologize for the mistakes. I don't speak English very well.
I have a Skoda Octavia 1.9 AXR from 2009 (ECU 038906019PF 2152) and I tried to do Stage 1. When I read ECU with Kess I finally got the "Checksum Error" error. I read through the software and with FG Tech to make sure it is well read. I adapted a Stage 1 + Popcorn + Launch Control, and when writing it the car did not start and the lamp from ESP remained lit. I could hardly get the original software back with an MPPS V13. With the original software the car starts, and with Stage 1 it does not start. I want to point out that the Stage 1 software was made by a member of the forum, and I made Hardcut Limiter and Launch Control with EDC Suite. I got to check the checksums and they are good. Why not start with Stage 1? I have attached the original software and the Stage 1 software.

AVDigitale
20th March, 2020, 02:11 PM
here is your file with checksum try and will start
your clutch very fast will going to burn with this file
good luck

H.Wessel
20th March, 2020, 04:27 PM
First of all, I want to apologize for the mistakes. I don't speak English very well.
I have a Skoda Octavia 1.9 AXR from 2009 (ECU 038906019PF 2152) and I tried to do Stage 1. When I read ECU with Kess I finally got the "Checksum Error" error. I read through the software and with FG Tech to make sure it is well read. I adapted a Stage 1 + Popcorn + Launch Control, and when writing it the car did not start and the lamp from ESP remained lit. I could hardly get the original software back with an MPPS V13. With the original software the car starts, and with Stage 1 it does not start. I want to point out that the Stage 1 software was made by a member of the forum, and I made Hardcut Limiter and Launch Control with EDC Suite. I got to check the checksums and they are good. Why not start with Stage 1? I have attached the original software and the Stage 1 software.

Algo for chk is not the same for this part number, so chk calculated like others don't work

blakmantia
22nd March, 2020, 04:56 PM
here is your file with checksum try and will start
your clutch very fast will going to burn with this file
good luck
thanks. give you thanks and REP