PDA

View Full Version : Learn to IMMO OFF

hajlipaparli
20th March, 2020, 03:01 PM
Hi friens
There are probably more colleagues who want it how to make an immo off.
I would like if anyoane can explain in more detali what and how it works to immo off, i can say but, just until readinng the chip, only with help i know to do, more exactly unstick the chip, read the chip, write and replace.

For example i need to learn what is the line of code with immo, and how do i figure it out, i would like to learn more about, not stying at the same point :P
Please help me to learn.
Thanks

there are probably more colleagues who want it

rafal
20th March, 2020, 03:23 PM
write pm to KISZKA .................. he knows all

akidor
20th March, 2020, 08:35 PM
Every ECU is different, there is no one for all solution. In this forum is a lot of information, all you have to do is reading and understand. Have a look at original and immo off files, compare them. The rest is all about documentation

rafal
20th March, 2020, 08:42 PM
Every ECU is different, there is no one for all solution. In this forum is a lot of information, all you have to do is reading and understand. Have a look at original and immo off files, compare them. The rest is all about documentation

and working , working ,working with cars....................

morgano
20th March, 2020, 11:06 PM
Or read MCUs holding firmware and reverse them by IDA, then you would see where the immo data is stored and if can be bypassed.

caliskan71
21st March, 2020, 07:53 AM
Or read MCUs holding firmware and reverse them by IDA, then you would see where the immo data is stored and if can be bypassed.
not only reverse by ida,sometime need can / ic logger for understand immo traffic in car during start ,,, its not easy job like change some hex values in winhex

morgano
21st March, 2020, 11:14 AM
Yeah, was just giving another clue that this is not so easy to “learn”.