PDA

View Full Version : help with ecm titnium driver

fanatic1992
22nd March, 2020, 11:00 AM
Hi, can anyone help me with driver for Titanium
I need this driver "p13_8d5f" for fiat grande punto 1.3 mjet other driver is not good to make good remap and power on my car can you help thanks

naskochipa
22nd March, 2020, 11:04 AM
Use WinOls or upload your file

jurebv
22nd March, 2020, 11:08 AM
my advice to you is to forget about ecm titanium completely

fanatic1992
22nd March, 2020, 11:16 AM
Use WinOls or upload your file
i cant work with winols i dont know that program and for me its kid a confusing no drivers no nothing im just starting to tune i have many to learn :D
i can upload file here or can send you to pm

fanatic1992
22nd March, 2020, 11:19 AM
my advice to you is to forget about ecm titanium completely
why to forget ecm is easyer to work than winols i dont know how to edit file in winols

AVDigitale
22nd March, 2020, 12:31 PM
ecm is for begginers ,winols is for masters
treba ti dosta da ucis i ecm i winols ;)

fanatic1992
22nd March, 2020, 01:28 PM
ecm is for begginers ,winols is for masters
treba ti dosta da ucis i ecm i winols ;)
kazi mi nesto sto ne znam :D

a svakako je za mene winocls je tesko sranje al ajd sad... problem je sto ovaj drajver nemam u ecm ...a da se zamlacujem sa winolsom bas i nemam vremena i zivaca.... ostali drajveri sto sam probao radili su perfektno ali za ovaj motor izbacuje jedan drajver koji imam ali se malo razlikuje od pravog koji treba i nije tacan za remap tako da nista ne dobijam :D

Lambda1
22nd March, 2020, 04:05 PM
only english!

cupsi
22nd March, 2020, 05:54 PM
Jurebv is right, cracked titanium is crap... I wonder what kind of remap was done in cracked titanium? Half maps dont have..

fanatic1992
22nd March, 2020, 06:06 PM
Jurebv is right, cracked titanium is crap... I wonder what kind of remap was done in cracked titanium? Half maps dont have..
with good driver can be a good remap i did it already on 3 cars and now i cant find good driver for my car :(

morgano
22nd March, 2020, 06:18 PM
No it can’t, but if you are happy believing this, go on.

Good luck finding new drivers for cracked ecm shitanium.

jurebv
22nd March, 2020, 06:30 PM
you think you did good tuning but its far from it...ECM "tuners" are the main reason for chiptuning's bad reputation

fanatic1992
22nd March, 2020, 07:15 PM
you think you did good tuning but its far from it...ECM "tuners" are the main reason for chiptuning's bad reputation
than alientech are morons ...i cant beleve that you call yourself profesional tuner btw i dont care abot your thinking that its bad tuning or not i checked car on dyno and get what my frend want even 5-6hp more than expected so if you dont want to help and just come here to spam leave topic and dont come back please

jurebv
22nd March, 2020, 07:32 PM
Im not trying to blame you, im just trying to show you the right way...but you have to be interested in actually learning...you are right i am not professional tuner and i dont know anything , good luck finding driver for your cracked titanium and tuning it