PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Land Rover LR3 BCU 95320

esx503
25th March, 2020, 05:08 AM
Hello i had posted a few days ago about the same vehicle inquire about connections and info for key info location and i was able to find it but i still have a problem maybe someone can help me. i was able to read the chip with the connections i found but my vvdi wasnt recognizing the dump to make keys so i took the module apart and removed the chip and read it directly it has written 25LC320 i read it as both 25320 and 95320 both producing the same dump as the first one from the connections in the back and vvdi still wasnt recognizing it. Im at a loss can anyone please help me figure out if the dump is bad or what's the issue? I've downloaded 2 other dumps from freelanders here and vvdi was able to recognize them so i must be doing something wrong. i've attached the dump if anyone have time to give it a look please im in an all keys lost situation, thank you.

vialli
25th March, 2020, 08:51 AM
Where was located immobox ?

esx503
25th March, 2020, 06:06 PM
Where was located immobox ?

701940it was in the bcm which is behind the glove box.

vvdi said unknown version. tango was able to successfully read the keys and immo info?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

esx503
25th March, 2020, 06:46 PM
I messed up this is a 2008 Land Rover LR2 NOT LR3 as it says in the title

vialli
25th March, 2020, 07:17 PM
Yes, Tango is able to show immo data and make a new file with the new key (can use pcf 7936 chip in order to verify that it can work), write back new file generated by Tango
Install back to the car and see if start the car (place pcf 7936 in one case of Freelander 2)
If can start, you are able to programming one more remote keyless slot by OBD
Yes, VVDI can't read immo data from file, you're right

esx503
26th March, 2020, 03:20 AM
Yes, Tango is able to show immo data and make a new file with the new key (can use pcf 7936 chip in order to verify that it can work), write back new file generated by Tango
Install back to the car and see if start the car (place pcf 7936 in one case of Freelander 2)
If can start, you are able to programming one more remote keyless slot by OBD
Yes, VVDI can't read immo data from file, you're rightI got a few more questions can I use clone tango or does it have to be original?

I have a vendor close by that has original tango brand new for $1200 + the land Rover module which I think it's another $50

Could you please generate key files from the dump I posted and give it to me so I can write it to the key?

Thanks for the info

vialli
26th March, 2020, 05:39 AM
I have a clone of Tango, it's OK to do what you need
I can write to you a new file that is generated by a new chip(key), the hard part is how to send you the chip that generated the file and can start the car
It's easier for you to find someone else close to your area

esx503
26th March, 2020, 06:43 AM
I have a clone of Tango, it's OK to do what you need
I can write to you a new file that is generated by a new chip(key), the hard part is how to send you the chip that generated the file and can start the car
It's easier for you to find someone else close to your areagot you ok I was under the impression that it would generate key files and then you can send me those files to write directly to the chip but from what I've seen so far it looks like it writes directly to the chip and it's not like a 7935 that you can read and save the bin file to clone it to a different key that's what I was referring to if it makes any sense.

so if you were to write the chip it's not something that its data can be extracted or even take a screenshot of it and rewrite it on a different chip.

esx503
26th March, 2020, 06:49 AM
this is the info that i got from a locked key NT1-TX9 if you were to write the chip and read all its data could i write it back to the new replacement NT1-TX9 key for this vehicle. thanks

vialli
26th March, 2020, 08:55 AM
Tango is generating the new immo file with new chip(key) the one who become locked by Tango reader-writer inner
I can't do what you are asking and I have my doubts that it can be doing

esx503
26th March, 2020, 09:40 AM
Tango is generating the new immo file with new chip(key) the one who become locked by Tango reader-writer inner
I can't do what you are asking and I have my doubts that it can be doing

Understood. Thanks for the info / help either way. I'll look into buying the tool tomorrow