PDA

View Full Version : CHANGE REV LIMIT FREE FOR ALL EDC15P ECUS

Shathe53
25th March, 2020, 12:29 PM
HELLO, IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE REV LIMIT ON AN EDC15P ECU, PUT THE FILE DOWN AND INDICATE THE NUMBER OF RPM YOU WANT TO SET IT.
I WILL DO IT FREE FOR YOU.
BEST REGARDS.:peaceful:

naskochipa
25th March, 2020, 12:35 PM
What did I find they program VAG EDC15P Rev limiter Editor and you are already god hahaha

Shathe53
25th March, 2020, 12:38 PM
What did I find they program VAG EDC15P Rev limiter Editor and you are already god hahaha

Why do you p*** me at every post? Did I do something to you?

naskochipa
25th March, 2020, 12:41 PM
Why do you p*** me at every post? Did I do something to you?

It's not just not doing you like I have nothing against you but you are using some software that is bad first old and you want to make a reputation that will not fit easily if you uploaded the program :) people do not go crazy but no success to write more to you

Shathe53
25th March, 2020, 12:49 PM
It's not just not doing you like I have nothing against you but you are using some software that is bad first old and you want to make a reputation that will not fit easily if you uploaded the program :) people do not go crazy but no success to write more to you

Kindly you can use the google translator because I can't understand what you write, thanks.

naskochipa
25th March, 2020, 12:58 PM
Kindly you can use the google translator because I can't understand what you write, thanks.

Good luck, you know that