PDA

View Full Version : VCDS interface issue

dreevo
25th March, 2020, 03:02 PM
Hello everyone,
I don't know if this is the right corner to be posting about this but I've recently faced a problem with my VAG-COM device.
I have HEX CAN V2 and VCDS 18.9.0 clone version.
The device was working fine up until one day it stopped recognizing the device and when I go to options and try to test it it says interface not found.
I'm pretty I never update the software nor the firmware so i'm a little bit confused as to what caused the problem.
I've read about this issue in some forum and they said that the cable might've been blocked or something and you need to reprogram it.
This is the error that I've been getting :

Thanks for the help.

boxsport
25th March, 2020, 06:03 PM
Hello everyone,
I don't know if this is the right corner to be posting about this but I've recently faced a problem with my VAG-COM device.
I have HEX CAN V2 and VCDS 18.9.0 clone version.
The device was working fine up until one day it stopped recognizing the device and when I go to options and try to test it it says interface not found.
I'm pretty I never update the software nor the firmware so i'm a little bit confused as to what caused the problem.
I've read about this issue in some forum and they said that the cable might've been blocked or something and you need to reprogram it.
This is the error that I've been getting :

Thanks for the help.

hello there...
I also had that issue days (or weeks) ago and i solve that by removing and installing drivers again...
In my case, since i have several tools that i use in my laptop (mainly clones) and i´m always "playing" with trying to get new software / options i got this issue...
I dont know the version/firmware of your Hex Can cable, but i´m using V19.6
Not sure for now, but i think i was able to download Official version and use the Loader to run it with my cable...

Hope it helps...

dreevo
25th March, 2020, 06:16 PM
I've tried uninstalling drivers several times..nothing.
I'm not using the official version I just install the softwar provided with the cable with a fixed version of vcds so I'm not able to upgrade cause if I do the cable will be damaged.