PDA

View Full Version : Corsa d 1.3 magneti marelli engine Ecu issues p2146 p0090

Mickytaylor888
25th March, 2020, 11:36 PM
Hi I’ve got a 1.3 Corsa d non start, if confirmed it’s the engine Ecu, I fitted and programmed another Ecu from another vehicle and the car starts with no issues, So I’ve opened up the Ecu expecting to see the usual water ingress but all looks ok, I’m getting the following fault codes:

p2146 capacitor 1 voltage low
p0090 rail pressure control valve voltage high
p0030 O2 sensor voltage high

iv also noted the injectors are being continuously fed and are whistling, in fitted a noid light and confirmed a constant feed and earth while the ignition is on. The Ecu is also getting rather warm, and no it has not blown the fuse before anyone asks lol

i know the easy option is just to replace the Ecu but I would like to try and repair it, after all we have a lot of time on our hands during the lock down, can anyone shed any light on wot controls the injectors etc? I know this has been asked a few times but I can’t find any hard evidence on wot to replace

its a 2009 Corsa with a 55568385 KZ ecu

thanks

miroopel
26th March, 2020, 04:51 PM

TIS2000:

The internal control unit reference voltage is less than 30 V .
Defective component:
A84 Control Unit - Engine

Mickytaylor888
27th March, 2020, 10:17 AM
Thanks but that doesn’t help, I need to know wot capacitor is wot in the ecu and wot internal items are

mersytis
15th March, 2022, 02:24 PM
Hi I’ve got a 1.3 Corsa d non start, if confirmed it’s the engine Ecu, I fitted and programmed another Ecu from another vehicle and the car starts with no issues, So I’ve opened up the Ecu expecting to see the usual water ingress but all looks ok, I’m getting the following fault codes:

p0090 rail pressure control valve voltage high
p0030 O2 sensor voltage high

iv also noted the injectors are being continuously fed and are whistling, in fitted a noid light and confirmed a constant feed and earth while the ignition is on. The Ecu is also getting rather warm, and no it has not blown the fuse before anyone asks lol

i know the easy option is just to replace the Ecu but I would like to try and repair it, after all we have a lot of time on our hands during the lock down, can anyone shed any light on wot controls the injectors etc? I know this has been asked a few times but I can’t find any hard evidence on wot to replace

its a 2009 Corsa with a 55568385 KZ ecu

thanks

Have you solved problem? I have 2pcs ecu with identical errors and injectors sound (as described here ). I don’t have the original ecu and think there may be an ECU incompatibility.