PDA

View Full Version : Evoque BCM repair

lolpa
26th March, 2020, 07:11 PM
Hi members , I have a problem with light rear left (tailīs vehicle) Range Rover Evoque 2016 (break and left turn) donīt work, I buy a BCM used the same number! I put in the car push the button warning lights, and all turns break stay OK, but the vehicle stay "dead" . I change D-FLASH dump in new used one using the original of car, the error came again the original dump is corrupted, i need help to change BCM or repair the dump,

NUMBER BCM = GJ-14F041-AB

I read using VVDI

note: Like the same FRM in bmw

THANKS!!!

cutiutza
28th September, 2022, 08:47 AM
problem solved....

cutiutza
28th September, 2022, 08:48 AM
what tool do you have for this car?

cutiutza
28th September, 2022, 08:49 AM
you dont have to change anything....the ori bcm...works....you need a tool for this...
pm and i will tel you

cutiutza
28th September, 2022, 08:50 AM
and ofcourse.press thanks and rep...

Meat-Head
29th September, 2022, 07:28 AM
problem solved....

Can see why you got negative rep!

put up the solution with no password

cutiutza
3rd October, 2022, 12:41 PM
if you read exactly why i have negative,you will se...
i dont whant money for the info..like another guys from this forum...this is forum for help info and make the jhobs more easy...if for you its to much to press thanks....
all my info..if i know its for free...
your opinion if its not corect..im no intrested..

cutiutza
3rd October, 2022, 12:44 PM
an the solution its to make reset bcm ....with the launch (update on day) or use JLR
you have short in bcm,but in software,not hardware...

and jhobe done...

didi_du_93000
23rd April, 2023, 05:40 PM
reset bcm for me not working...

Meticesq
5th July, 2024, 08:38 AM
Hi members , I have a problem with light rear left (tailīs vehicle) Range Rover Evoque 2016 (break and left turn) donīt work, I buy a BCM used the same number! I put in the car push the button warning lights, and all turns break stay OK, but the vehicle stay "dead" . I change D-FLASH dump in new used one using the original of car, the error came again the original dump is corrupted, i need help to change BCM or repair the dump,

NUMBER BCM = GJ-14F041-AB

I read using VVDI

note: Like the same FRM in bmw

THANKS!!!

I have an issue with my rear break light, in that when I break it does not light up. Will this help me reset my BCM?

Meticesq
5th July, 2024, 08:41 AM
an the solution its to make reset bcm ....with the launch (update on day) or use JLR
you have short in bcm,but in software,not hardware...

and jhobe done...

Hello Cut, I’m not very good with this stuff, but I need to reset my BCM for my 2014 Evoque, are you able to give me some directions. I am happy to pay.