PDA

View Full Version : porsche cayenne v8 stage 1 + pops & bangs / crakle map

naach
28th March, 2020, 02:47 AM
Hi guys, I recently bought a Porsche Cayene v8, the car is a bit lazy to be a V8, but it sounds like the gods. You have installed a rear muffler suppressor, and I would love to see how it could make it explode on gear retentions and gear shifting, tried something, but I'm not sure if this works, I could check and fix it if the is not correct. archive? And if the file is correct, easily happy, based on experience working with VAG 1.8t engines, with which I can jump and hit hard between gear shifts and retentions, thanks in advance.

I attach the original and modified file, I only touch the base power maps, when I compare files it seems that something is modified, but the original file is searched from the network, possibly mine is modified, thanks in advance and regards

aem
28th March, 2020, 05:12 AM
my friend this is an english forum....

icezero2010
28th March, 2020, 10:57 AM
Hola chicos, recientemente compré un Porsche Cayene v8, el auto es un poco vago para ser un V8, pero suena como los dioses. ha instalado un supresor de silenciador trasero, y me encantaría ver cómo podría hacer que explotar en las retenciones de la marcha y el cambio de marcha, intentado algo, pero no estoy seguro de que esto funcione, podría verificarlo y corregirlo si no es correcto el archivo? Y si el archivo es correcto, fácilmente feliz, basado en la experiencia trabajando con motores VAG 1.8t, con los cuales puedo saltar y golpear fuerte entre cambios de marcha y retenciones, gracias de antemano.

Adjunto el archivo original y modificado, solo toco los mapas de potencia base, cuando comparo archivos parece que algo está modificado, pero el archivo original se busca desde la red, posiblemente el mío se modifica, gracias de antemano y saludos

first english!!!
second so you kill your engine so fast :-D

u make -16 degree ignition in full load

naach
28th March, 2020, 12:22 PM
Sorry. I write informe english. But the translator kills

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

naach
30th March, 2020, 10:35 AM
People can help me from this?

Lambda1
30th March, 2020, 10:43 AM
icezero can hep you with. But mate you think such things be free... I dont think so... 6 years, 30 Posts... Porsche ... and wishlist for santa.

naach
30th March, 2020, 11:18 AM
first english!!!
second so you kill your engine so fast :-D

u make -16 degree ignition in full loadI send you a PM. Thanks lambda1. I test modied this file with a bad definition mappack

Act Tuning
30th March, 2020, 12:34 PM
You can retard it too -16 and also to -20 -30 it will not damage nothing, you just missing maps that it can work like KFZWMN,KFZWMS and fuel overrun...

icezero2010
31st March, 2020, 04:15 PM
You can retard it too -16 and also to -20 -30 it will not damage nothing, you just missing maps that it can work like KFZWMN,KFZWMS and fuel overrun...

IGNITION TO -16degree in full load do nothing :-D ok than please test it on your car and check what your engine do!:applause:
this is one of his ignintion map

chrisimerk
31st March, 2020, 05:01 PM
i think act means retarding ignition at low load not high load i doubt he meant -16deg at high load lol thats just asking for trouble

chrisimerk
31st March, 2020, 05:08 PM
wow i just looked at the file this will melt the pistons lol you have retarded it at high load please do not write this to your car its dreadful also missed some ignition maps ill make you one and try it