PDA

View Full Version : A Few free Tuning Files EDC15-EDC16 STAGE 1 VW Me7 Me9

TSC2010
28th March, 2020, 06:57 PM
if i have time i will help a few members and do a few files for free to see our service
i not do all files.... i do only stage1

morgano
28th March, 2020, 07:26 PM
What is this? an advertisment of you running a file service?

If not then i can’t understand why you simply not make files for members when you “have some free time” but on member’s threads.

Call me stupid, but i may be missing something here.

Nice day

Meat-Head
28th March, 2020, 07:38 PM
Call me stupid, but i may be missing something here.
y

You could argue as entire world in lockdown for some virus lots of people have spare time

morgano
28th March, 2020, 07:42 PM
You could argue as entire world in lockdown for some virus lots of people have spare time

True, but i may be blind, still can’t see the point. ;)

Maybe i am doing wrong helping when i can on the threads people post requesting our help and not promoting my fileservice. Maybe that is the right behaviour and i am missing what DK is.

TSC2010
28th March, 2020, 08:06 PM
if someone want anything good and free... always member replay with commentars who i didnt understand...
i do not false.. i make free help.. what is your problem with this... why each thread people wo make it bad.. dont understand this...
you dont need to write here.. ignore the thread... each other threads.. i help only if you help bla bla bla... and if anyone will do... even the same.. not ok..
iam sorry i really dont understand this...
i the thread not ok i will erase...

morgano
28th March, 2020, 09:21 PM
if someone want anything good and free... always member replay with commentars who i didnt understand...
i do not false.. i make free help.. what is your problem with this... why each thread people wo make it bad.. dont understand this...
you dont need to write here.. ignore the thread... each other threads.. i help only if you help bla bla bla... and if anyone will do... even the same.. not ok..
iam sorry i really dont understand this...
i the thread not ok i will erase...

I don't blame you help for free, if i were you i would learn good english and understand what i read before i reply.

I only say if you really want to help for free in your free time just do it, not need to put " If i have spare time i will make free file just to test OUR FILESERVICE" , that is what i said.

You are welcome to erase the topic, and continue helping the people who request for help opening their own threads. Just that.

Nice day.

Meat-Head
29th March, 2020, 12:37 PM
Morgano

two views like in a supermarket “several different wines to choose from”

or

”home brew, try it, hope you dont go blind”

TSC2010
29th March, 2020, 07:07 PM
I don't blame you help for free, if i were you i would learn good english and understand what i read before i reply.

I only say if you really want to help for free in your free time just do it, not need to put " If i have spare time i will make free file just to test OUR FILESERVICE" , that is what i said.

You are welcome to erase the topic, and continue helping the people who request for help opening their own threads. Just that.

Nice day.

and the same again....
learn good english.. bla bla bla
is this an gramatik forum for english?
but thx from you i will learn english now....... hhaha
sorry mate... you must have very boring days to post such things...

i dont say more... and i help other so long i want for free.... and if free maked for lot of people amd they will use our payment file service...they can do... if you want this or not...
in forum i never ask for money.. i know the rules... and now PLEASE dont spam my thread for help with nothing what has anything to do with this thread.
thanks and a nice sunday

Johnner
29th March, 2020, 07:23 PM
Guys,as ever...I keep saying it....if you want to help someone on this forum,it's free....end of !
Just keep this thread civil please

Thanks

J

morgano
30th March, 2020, 09:19 AM
Guys,as ever...I keep saying it....if you want to help someone on this forum,it's free....end of !
Just keep this thread civil please

Thanks

J

Was not my fault if he have not understood what i meant, i think i was not disrespectul at all. Ended discussion by my side, has no sense explaining it again. ;)