PDA

View Full Version : kess v2 5.017 problem

naach
29th March, 2020, 03:06 PM
Hi guys, recently I had a problem with my kess v2 v5.017 red PCB, possibly I connected to the internet by mistake and it was updated, now, when I connect to the pc and try to open k-suite, its lights blink continuously at the same time , k suite gives external error eeface, I have looked a lot on the internet and I have seen many things, but none is clear to me, do you know if it can be repaired? and what is the correct way? thanks in advance

Jupiter199
29th March, 2020, 04:27 PM
If both LEDs are constantly flashing, the checksum firmware does not match during loading.
Standart function for writing internal CPU Flash are disabled in 5.017. And you need change CPU or KESS.

morgano
29th March, 2020, 04:52 PM
True, blinking leds on powerup means “corrupted” firmware in lpc.

I think same as jupiter, you need trash your kess and buy another, swapping cpu and reflash would be an option if you had nxp firmware, but not being public i think you better buy new clone or already programmed mcu to swap it.

naach
29th March, 2020, 06:31 PM
I have another Kess with green PCB. I THINK posibilit of change the NXP. ITS POSIBLE?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

naach
29th March, 2020, 06:34 PM
I have another Kess with green PCB. I THINK posibilit of change the NXP. ITS POSIBLE?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante TapatalkThis Is the green PCB anda red pcbhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200329/b45f9d923246e51bebfbd67bd14e4cdc.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk