PDA

View Full Version : Error reading ME 7.5 ECU equiped with EVC KEY610

sdtsedat
29th March, 2020, 04:30 PM
Hi guys,

I have here and ecu with EVC KEY610, i cannot read with ktag boot or obd kess. Also not with ioterminal.
i removed the evc key adapter on the ecu (desoldered) also not possible to read.

Anyone have an idea how to read? More information?

mexanico1971
29th March, 2020, 05:56 PM
The easy way , is the oldest way !
Desolder and read

vitaliyl
29th March, 2020, 09:49 PM
do you want to get the encrypted file?
solder a regular chip and record the ori

or

raceshadow
30th March, 2020, 07:05 AM
Hi guys,

I have here and ecu with EVC KEY610, i cannot read with ktag boot or obd kess. Also not with ioterminal.
i removed the evc key adapter on the ecu (desoldered) also not possible to read.

I had 2x ME7 with this KEY inside, and every time it was read with MPPS china (obd). But you can't write it back. I removed the adapter from the ECU and replaced it with a new 29F800. The Orig 28F800 has a changed checksum.

carmageddon
30th March, 2020, 07:45 AM
Hi guys,

hi

very simple : desolder the adapter key610 from pcb and place it on eprom programmer and read it.

alizczewy
30th March, 2020, 07:53 AM
the content of the momory inserted on the key adapter is encoded, you have to desolder key, then with external programmer you need to program original file in to flash memory. Then you will be able to work with this ecu normally. i have done a lot of such ecus. Always memory content was encoded, that's why there is decoding KEY.

carmageddon
30th March, 2020, 08:52 AM
is right but if you are courious about the encrypted job you can also read from adapter because the output data from encryption key are decoded, this allow at the ecu to work normally...and to the tuners to see the top secret mod (since 20 years i did this operation on many of this toys used from revo-apr-mtm-dimsport tuners and others).
very funny