PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION. E590 java apps

.: JaCkPoT :.
27th September, 2008, 12:12 AM
Hi all.
I have recently purchased a samsung e590 for my brother (dont tell him it was only thirty quid but i took the sim out which contained a tenner and put in a 1pound one from a local shop) but theres a problem. Although the phone is java compatible, for some reason the .jar apps from my p.c dont work. The execute button is greyed out. Any ideas on how to install these files? My current phone-sony ericsson-has 75ish games and 25ish apps on it through these .jar and .jad files. The main reason i brought the phone is so he can play games on it. Any help will be thoroughly appreciated.

webdoc
22nd October, 2008, 09:43 PM
Hi all.
I have recently purchased a samsung e590 for my brother (dont tell him it was only thirty quid but i took the sim out which contained a tenner and put in a 1pound one from a local shop) but theres a problem. Although the phone is java compatible, for some reason the .jar apps from my p.c dont work. The execute button is greyed out. Any ideas on how to install these files? My current phone-sony ericsson-has 75ish games and 25ish apps on it through these .jar and .jad files. The main reason i brought the phone is so he can play games on it. Any help will be thoroughly appreciated.

Installing Java games on the Samsung E590 via USB Cable. free tutorial here (http://www.mobilesheep.com/tips.php)