PDA

View Full Version : which 1 will be better fifa 09 or pes2009

spider81
27th September, 2008, 01:10 AM
hi,
sorry wrong title lol (which 1 will be better ???)
i've been playin fifa 09 demo it looks really wikid and its full hd will pes09 keep up with d change ????/:manusign:

dazza78
30th September, 2008, 09:16 AM
personally m8 i think pes will beat fifa hands down
theyve done alot work this time after the f**k up last time round
well see on thursday when the offical demo is released on psn
dazza

ps m8 see if you can change ya title to get more replies
dazza

krazylegz
30th September, 2008, 12:08 PM
changed title for you's lads;)

personally i think pes will be far better again again as fifa just seems to concentrate on a glossy look rather than great realism gameplay

dazza78
1st October, 2008, 10:20 AM
changed title for you's lads;)

personally i think pes will be far better again again as fifa just seems to concentrate on a glossy look rather than great realism gameplay

here here i agree
dazza

Raven
3rd October, 2008, 07:58 PM
I'm a long time PES player and I have played the PES demo and wasn't too enamoured and yet I have played FIFA 09 and I honestly feel that FIFA this year (allbeit based solely off the recent PES demo) is miles better generally and much more fun to play.

I hope the PES full game is significantly better than the demo but hand on heart unless this demo is the inferior version which was shown at Leipzig I can't see it.

Throttle
20th October, 2008, 08:05 PM
Ive always prefered Pro evo though i thought 6 was rubbish anyhow ive got both Fifa09 and Pes2009 and this time im unsure which is the better game Fifa looks very nice and has some good new touches aswell as playing good which is the main thing :barscarf:
Yet i still like how Pro evo plays and its nice to see they've got some genuine kits in it and the champion league added too yet the game itself could do with the graphics upgrading it runs smooth enough but looks bit dated imo still its a great game to actually play.

johngoldfish
21st October, 2008, 03:20 AM
Pro for me is the better game, only drawback is that they cant get all the proper licences.:celticscarf: