PDA

View Full Version : Philips car400 please help me

kingcory123
10th January, 2010, 10:53 AM
Hi all I'm new here so go easy on me please
I have just got a vauxhall Astra van and need a code for my stereo its a Philips car400 I've taken it out and the numbers on it are as follows
No: 09 136 106
Type: car400

It also has these numbers on the back of the removeable face

Gm 90506173
PA6-gf15
1614438 philips

And this stamped on the metal case of the stereo

Gm 0400y2666761

If any of you guys can help me out with my code you would make my day.
Many thanks Dan

PremierD
10th January, 2010, 10:59 AM
Hi all I'm new here so go easy on me please
I have just got a vauxhall Astra van and need a code for my stereo its a Philips car400 I've taken it out and the numbers on it are as follows
No: 09 136 106
Type: car400

It also has these numbers on the back of the removeable face

Gm 90506173
PA6-gf15
1614438 philips

And this stamped on the metal case of the stereo

Gm 0400y2666761

If any of you guys can help me out with my code you would make my day.
Many thanks Dan

Its Sunday morning ... (i'm hungover ) so I will..... Not possible from serials ... (too new)... read the 24c16 eeprom and post the dump.... (and that is going easy on you mate )

arık
10th January, 2010, 11:09 AM
hi friend safe mode eeprom dump
car 400 mk2
no:09 136 106
24c16 dump code 1052

kingcory123
10th January, 2010, 11:16 AM
Perm you need a fry up mate for the hangover.
Do I need special equipment to get the dump ?

arık
10th January, 2010, 11:23 AM
yes eeprom programmer and pony prog or ıc prog

PremierD
10th January, 2010, 11:25 AM
Perm you need a fry up mate for the hangover.
Do I need special equipment to get the dump ?

Unfortunatley you Need an eeprom reader ... or know someone who has mate ...I think that a local Decoder would be your best (and cheapest option ) ...It takes about 20seconds to do... But I don't know what your locals charge ...There is Another site that can give you your code ... But it aint free...Sorry

Fry up is on the cooker ......:puke:

kingcory123
10th January, 2010, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the info prem what's the other site. I don't mind paying for it. I just want my stereo working today so I can have some tunes on way to work Monday. Lol

PremierD
10th January, 2010, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the info prem what's the other site. I don't mind paying for it. I just want my stereo working today so I can have some tunes on way to work Monday. Lol

SIEMENS VDO RADIO CODE | Online Siemens VDO Radio Codes / Decoding with FREE Code Entry Help (http://www.radio-code.co.uk/vdo-radio-codes.html)

Used to be ?25.... but not sure .....

cristec
10th January, 2010, 11:52 AM
Or buy the security card from the main dealers about ?15.00 in the UK.

HTH

kingcory123
10th January, 2010, 12:11 PM
Yer Just checked and its ?25. Bummer having to pay ?25 for a stereo thats not even worth that sort of money lol.
I give the main dealer a call monday and see how much they want.
Thanks everyone for all your help :)

PremierD
10th January, 2010, 12:40 PM
Yer Just checked and its ?25. Bummer having to pay ?25 for a stereo thats not even worth that sort of money lol.
I give the main dealer a call monday and see how much they want.
Thanks everyone for all your help :)

Just remember that the Stealer will give you a code ... based on your chassis number .... And when it don't work .... will say .."It must have been changed"...mate

Meat-Head
10th January, 2010, 12:42 PM
Just remember that the Stealer will give you a code ... based on your chassis number .... And when it don't work .... will say .."It must have been changed"...mate

Bonus is that with the vechile pass he can get a mechanical key ordered and know the security code for the immo and have a go screwing it up with op-com!

PremierD
10th January, 2010, 01:24 PM
Drawback is ...he pays for his Card ...And It has been changed ......Salesmen sell the one next to his on the forecourt... but do not have the code for radio ... but do have it for his .... Now the two cars don't have codes ,stored under the chassis numbers ...Believe me that's what happens ..

Meat-Head
10th January, 2010, 01:44 PM
Salesmen sell the one next to his on the forecourt... but do not have the code for radio ... but do have it for his .... Now the two cars don't have codes ,stored under the chassis numbers ...Believe me that's what happens ..

Yes that's the kind of thing M-H-M would do, but the other way of looking at it, how many peasants do you get in that say "don't loose the key it's the only one" well how many of your customers say "ock, eye the now,<not engilish> loch ness monster, only key, wer'e doomed, doomed"

You also have to wait for 2 day's somtimes, so if the radio code don't work and someone nicks his keys then he hasn't lost 2 days off working waitng for security code, to code new key!