PDA

View Full Version : R56 Mini Cooper 1.6 (non-s) MEV17.2.2 Maps?

oh0809
3rd April, 2020, 12:24 PM
Hello,

I am working on my brothers 2011 Mini Cooper 1.6 non-s (r56) which has the MEV17.2.2 ecu.

I have read the file using KTAG and have it attached. I am seeking a damos/mappack that I can use with this ecu or a damos/mappack and bin file for a similar ecu that I can use as a reference.

Thank you!

https://mega.nz/file/YZNF1YLa#2FIrdRoH45TJF5DU21gneivKXlI-s1tXTilXM9yqQJM

NASTASE
3rd April, 2020, 05:28 PM
Hi mate,
waste of time, is a shit Peugeot engine,with Vanos and timing issue ,and can't get more than 10HP gain after tune.And if you make a bad file(what I think will happen), you will remain indebted for a long time to your brother.

oh0809
4th April, 2020, 01:21 AM
No worries about the actual tuning mate, I am a tuner and have a dyno as well. The motor on the car is fully built and we are looking to tune on ethanol and increase rpm limts ect. Just looking to build a mappack for this so I can tune it on the dyno. Cheers!

Hi mate,
waste of time, is a shit Peugeot engine,with Vanos and timing issue ,and can't get more than 10HP gain after tune.And if you make a bad file(what I think will happen), you will remain indebted for a long time to your brother.

bigbang63
16th March, 2021, 08:07 AM
No worries about the actual tuning mate, I am a tuner and have a dyno as well. The motor on the car is fully built and we are looking to tune on ethanol and increase rpm limts ect. Just looking to build a mappack for this so I can tune it on the dyno. Cheers!

Hi oh0809
i have the same thing to do for this car , tune for ethanol, i have already did a mod for ethanolo but can adjust a little, i can share my research, had you find a damos or mappack since?

bigbang63
25th March, 2021, 01:28 PM
hi all, I find the solution and modification to drive fine with E85 , for this car.