PDA

View Full Version : helps how to make popcorn

gabrielyguana
4th April, 2020, 04:55 PM
I want to make popcorn in this bmw, if someone can help me, I want to learn how to do it and thanks
I want to make popcorn in this bmw, if someone can help me, I want to learn how to do it and thanks

YougNord
4th April, 2020, 05:56 PM
just moded file in driver wish its verry simple and time and duration for engnie

gabrielyguana
4th April, 2020, 06:13 PM
i want like this

chrisimerk
4th April, 2020, 07:03 PM
Start by coating the bottom of a large saucepan or pot with an even layer of canola oil.
I'm using a 3-quart saucepan, 2 to 3 tablespoons of oil.
For a larger pot, you might need a couple more tablespoons.
I like to use canola oil because it has a neutral flavor and withstands high heat well.
While olive oil will work, I find that when it is heated at high temperatures it can become a bit bitter.
(Good quality extra-virgin olive oil, however, makes a wonderful topping post popping.)

Add 3 or 4 popcorn kernels to the pot, cover, and heat over medium-high flame.

When the kernels have popped, add 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels to the pan, swirling to coat them in hot oil.

Cover the pot and wait for the corn to begin popping.

Once the corn begins to pop, carefully vent the lid slightly.
This releases some of the steam and moisture inside the pot which can cause the popcorn to become soggy.
You also will want to give the pan an occasional shake.

When the popping has slowed considerably (1 to 2 seconds between pops), remove the pot from the heat.
Wait a few seconds before removing the lid--there will be some stragglers that keep on popping.

Transfer popcorn to a big bowl, sprinkle with a little sea salt and enjoy! lol

gabrielyguana
4th April, 2020, 07:07 PM
how funny friend, but thanks

chrisimerk
4th April, 2020, 07:11 PM
sorry couldnt resist lol

gabrielyguana
4th April, 2020, 07:19 PM
nothing happens, i just want to learn if you can hep me

naskochipa
4th April, 2020, 07:39 PM

Thanks and Reputation =PASS

pass-PM

Test and Report

gabrielyguana
5th April, 2020, 07:37 AM
contraseņa please

naskochipa
5th April, 2020, 09:48 AM
Pass - SEND