PDA

View Full Version : med9 antilag

konami1231
5th April, 2020, 08:11 PM
hi all, i have a project on my hands and i would like to learn the process of how to add antilag and launch control to this ecu,

i can't find an original + modified file to compare against itself anywhere on the net, i want to learn how to do this myself not just pay for someone to do it for me.

can anybody help me out?

thankyou.

Lambda1
5th April, 2020, 09:16 PM
adding custom code.

chrisimerk
5th April, 2020, 09:43 PM
you need to add a custom code easy to do if you have knowledge on that particular ecu

post ori ill do it for you then you can use that code

konami1231
5th April, 2020, 09:57 PM
you need to add a custom code easy to do if you have knowledge on that particular ecu

post ori ill do it for you then you can use that codeIf you could do it for me I would greatly appreciate it!

I can reverse engineer it myself as I have the resources to do it.

Thankyou very much. 704676

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

chrisimerk
6th April, 2020, 02:20 AM
here you go was created in winols so the code has been placed between 07CCC0 and 07CDCO and the smaller code is at 0AFEC0 this is the code for the switch.
This is code for manual version.

Do not use this code on DSG for that you need different code

no pass as this code you can find on NefMoto if you look hard enough

Regards

konami1231
6th April, 2020, 01:30 PM
here you go was created in winols so the code has been placed between 07CCC0 and 07CDCO and the smaller code is at 0AFEC0 this is the code for the switch.
This is code for manual version.

Do not use this code on DSG for that you need different code

no pass as this code you can find on NefMoto if you look hard enough

RegardsThankyou very much! Really appreciate your help on this.

I did spend a long time looking for this but couldn't find anything worth writing home about. I'll have a look at it soon. I'm sure it's fine :)

Thanks given !

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

chrisimerk
9th April, 2020, 04:19 PM
here you go lc at 2600rpm instead

chrisimerk
9th April, 2020, 08:53 PM
here is the other one at 2700rpm with abit more retardation this is definitely the manual code lol