PDA

View Full Version : Berlingo 2004 2.0 HDI BSI

Hibvr6t4motion
7th April, 2020, 09:26 PM
Can someone help me? Berlingo 2.0 HDI 2004.
Someone has replaced the BSI of a donor car. Because the current BSI has water damage.
Car would not start, this can be explained.

I copied the BSI 95160 (water damage) to the donor BSI.
Car still will not start and the BSI is always reset, VIN number and pin cleared automatically.

already tried BSI with PP2000 VIN and PIN ect. telecoded and succeeded.
ECU is locked and I am not allowed to register the transponder keys.
Pin ok and accepted. Keys are failed to register

sherl645
7th April, 2020, 09:31 PM
Can you post eeprom from original BSI to double check pin code? After that just need to virginiae the new one and code it. I think you might have wrong pin which is why you can't code keys.

carmoh
7th April, 2020, 09:31 PM
hi friend

control COMM 2000

carmoh
7th April, 2020, 09:41 PM
Hi friend

your code pin is :6VQG

IS STORED IN ECU AND BSI

YOU HAVE PROBLEM TO COMM2000

ECU IS SID 801

Hibvr6t4motion
8th April, 2020, 07:46 AM
Thanks

I will replace the comm2000, I don't think it's broken, but you never know!

tothzsolt
8th April, 2020, 08:07 AM
hi your BSI Pin code= GQV6
ecu pINCODE=V6GQ

thnx button for help and repultation.............

brend
8th April, 2020, 11:14 AM
1.For copy/paste better need full flash+eeprom........with wrong flash rewrite only eeprom.. bsi always have 99,9% risk go blanck mode.
2.Now you have donor bsi,which eeprom dump in here , from damage bsi or stay ori?
3.About key......If you try programm same key which car before have ,code pin must by correct .If key programming don not successfully with code pin from damage bsi, it's mean code pin is wrong in need revers like.....V6GQ..revers..QG6V!

So......check what yo to do wrong and all by fine........705298

Someone has replaced the BSI of a donor car. Because the current BSI has water damage.

Car still will not start and the BSI is always reset, VIN number and pin cleared automatically.

brend
8th April, 2020, 11:25 AM
And which one pin code is right?

ecu pINCODE=V6GQ

Bllinda
8th April, 2020, 03:54 PM
Where are the original and donor dampers?

​P.S. You very rarely come in here

Shmortz
8th April, 2020, 05:48 PM
ecu pINCODE=V6GQ

in both ECU and BSI pin is 6VQG

...need only right pin 6VQG and recode all in new BSI, without touching ECU

carmoh
8th April, 2020, 06:01 PM
hi all
totaly wrong pin in ecu need swap to get a real code
i confirm a code pin is 6VQG

Hibvr6t4motion
12th April, 2020, 08:30 AM
I spent many hours working on the car and can't get it done.
Everything made virgin.

Found a complete donor car with no engine, and converted everything in terms of electronics and computers.

Then I discovered (original car) that not only the BSI had water damage but the entire car. The whole car has been flooded.
All wiring and plugs are corroded.
I will post a few more pictures of water damage.
Even the engine is finished. No compression!

I want to thank everyone for the help and time.

Meat-Head
12th April, 2020, 08:52 AM
Always worth asking customer how long they had vehicle and how long the faulty been there

volorucinski
12th April, 2020, 10:19 AM
Always worth asking customer how long they had vehicle and how long the faulty been there

They never tell the true and complete story, trust me.... For reasons like lying, getting the car with unknown problems, hiding the truth that the car went to so many garages and everybody did his tryings on it and so on...

kiszka
12th April, 2020, 10:32 AM
They never tell the true and complete story, trust me.... For reasons like lying, getting the car with unknown problems, hiding the truth that the car went to so many garages and everybody did his tryings on it and so on...
you are absolutely right, the files are modified and are
damaged and therefore not working

nazaeas
12th April, 2020, 10:32 AM
you can make immo off in ecu to start the car

br

brend
12th April, 2020, 11:27 AM
Absolutely agree!

Sometimes you have to talk to clients a lot and ask questions where the clients do not follow what they say.And then you begin to understand stem that in the car................;)

morgano
12th April, 2020, 12:02 PM
Absolutely agree!

Sometimes you have to talk to clients a lot and ask questions where the clients do not follow what they say.And then you begin to understand stem that in the car................;)

That is sad, how they hope you repair the car if they lie to you with the problem or history?

Also i see no gain in lieing, it is like you go to doctor and don’t tell him truth about your sympthoms... will be easier for him to cure you if you don’t tell what the real problem is?

Anyway customers think by hiding data you will make work cheaper. And normally it is reversed, if i catch someone tricking me intentionally i finally trick him back.

volorucinski
12th April, 2020, 01:14 PM
That is sad, how they hope you repair the car if they lie to you with the problem or history?

Also i see no gain in lieing, it is like you go to doctor and don’t tell him truth about your sympthoms... will be easier for him to cure you if you don’t tell what the real problem is?

Anyway customers think by hiding data you will make work cheaper. And normally it is reversed, if i catch someone tricking me intentionally i finally trick him back.

:) not tricking back will solve the issue, but making them a fair price. Like you've said, if the car walks from a garage to another, and finally gets to you, as a recommendation that YOU will get it working, YOU WILL MAKE HIM A FAIR PRICE OR SEND HIM TO GET A MULE AND RIDE IT...
All that i am sick and tired of, is they always put it like that: "it doesn't cost the car as much as you ask me to rapair it". THEN, GET THAT MULE! Q. E. D.